Gendered objectification

Whoo boy…

14 Likes

So these guys are the circle jerks I keep hearing about.

10 Likes

What a way to act toward two men on vacation together. And I thought I was oblivious.

3 Likes

My BF was amused by her over the top cougar ways, and at first it was worth a giggle until she started talking about “getting a man to give her some babies”. The fine line between flamboyant cougar and desperate retiree wasn’t as amusing.

8 Likes

Why are there no get well cards for healthy people hurr durr

11 Likes

Fucking love the double down!

Every day I’m provided with further evidence that the cis-folks with the same parts as me are mostly whiny babies.

10 Likes

3 Likes

Are we still doing these?

13 Likes

I completely agree, but I know I’ll feel sad when my body is 90, but my mind will still be mid-30s.

8 Likes

I feel the need to address a bias in our reporting…

Just saying.

21 Likes

Oh man this fella right here made Galavant worth watching!

13 Likes

He was also good as Lucifer’s dad well, not really, he was just influenced by a divine artifact a couple of weeks ago. :grin:

3 Likes

The sad thing is, most of those guys came from a “sexy older guys” web page which included their ages. Those guys are not actually very old: 40s to early 50s. Not Patrick Stewart or Wang Deshun, but otherwise.

Apparently I’m a cougar. /sigh

11 Likes

IIRC, the third guy down is an Italian guy who went prematurely gray, and he’s only about 40 in those pics.

3 Likes

Once a woman has kids, it’s evident to all the world that she’s not a virgin anymore; and that means that her overall “value” is automatically ‘depreciated.’

It’s all part of the same endless loop of oppressive patriarchal bullshit.

Jinx.

:wink:

And just because:

Those eyes!

15 Likes

OMG, that was fucking awesome.

[spoiler] "And that’s when I knew this night was going to be different. I said I was only interested in sex tonight, but here was this giant rape-y douchebag presenting himself to me like a gift with a bow wrapped around it, begging for me to open it. He was a bad person. He probably did this all the time. He probably hurt people…

So, I fucking killed him."[/spoiler]

*LMFAO!

Best thing I’ve read all day; hands down.

And I also wisely skipped the comments, but I can just imagine all the indignant outrage…

10 Likes

The indignant outrage was about the Internet hookups, not the other stuff :confused:

5 Likes
4 Likes

I know; that was actually my point.

Never mind the psychopathic murder fantasy which pays homage to Psycho, ‘how dare that slut’ fuck multiple different guys, and then to add insult to injury; she enjoyed it! The nerve of that bitch!

By admitting that she specifically wanted to have sex for the sake of sex itself, and that she operated within the same parameters which many men do by having multiple partners, she was ‘inviting’ the wrath of all the ‘He-man Woman Haters’ out there… I could already hear the proverbial gnashing of teeth and cracking of knuckles…’

Like I said in the other, lesser thread that was split off, sex is ‘supposed to be’ an “obligation” that women “owe” to men; our own wants and desires are never a real consideration.

17 Likes

First comment nailed it!

That’s easy.
“Did you guys hear Lassie is in the latest cop themed issue of Playgirl?”
“Shawn, what did you do?”

8 Likes