Genderless Nipples account frustrates Instagram

Good name for a band.

10 Likes

What happens if you photoshop male nipples onto the breasts of topless women? Does Instagram splode?

12 Likes

Sure, they’ve got to nipple that in the butt. I mean in the BUD… dear gawd, these pics have me all turned around.

1 Like

Well…

5 Likes

Actually it’s more since many people have one at each end.

2 Likes

An MFM and an FFM? I love a contest where the answers are also the prizes!

I give up. Which one is Paul Lynde?

1 Like

So, if someone has a 3d nipple, does that count against women as something they have to cover up? Or are random nipples genderless?

9 Likes

I would have guessed
M F F
F M F
myself.
But i have to admit my method is less than scientific

1 Like

Bring back manual labor!

some of us don’t have JSTOR access–

So…

1 Like

omg :disappointed:

She mentioned hitchhiking to Key West or swallowing her pride, switching to boy mode, and moving in with her parents in the Tri-Cities area.

1 Like

:open_mouth:

I would lick all of those. Thanks, Instagram!

1 Like

C’mon, not even a Christian, and I know this. Made in God’s image, so it follows that God has nipples.

My question: Who or what is God nursing with those nipples? (since I assume that there must be function, and something essentially perfect in all aspects wouldn’t have some random organ without function… Wait! God has a functional appendix?..

5 Likes

And and a hairy chest, penis and testicles. What, exactly, is He doing with a penis??? Incorporeal sex with whom?? Or are galaxies just Divine, uhm, emissions from Godly self-pleasure??

5 Likes

I don’t see how that would be possible. I don’t think nipples could tell a retina from anything else although the attempts might be interesting to watch.

10 Likes

Still easier than the rectum scanner…

1 Like

Relevant.