General Gaming Chit-Chat and Tea-Time

not a game really but should be of interest to all of us reading this… not sure it will last past one season but the first show was kinda fun and I see it has already been taken down… :frowning:
Anyway here is an offical clip of the tekken round.

1 Like

Session 100 in my World Of Darkness tabletop game is approaching! I must do something suitably epic to for my PCs!

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/pkollar/status/776337863625408512

2 Likes

I am not sure if I should be offended or impressed with the sheer brazenness of it… both?

3 Likes

I think its more offensive.

Little Big Adventure 2 is free at GOG today (4 November)

1 Like

Free games this weekend!

Damn it I am still marginally addicted to Race The Sun from when it was free on Steam.
To be fair it is a fun game that goes fast… probably cause I suck at it but whatever.

2 Likes

Neverwinter Nights Diamond Edition (2005) is free at https://www.gog.com/

Should we be putting all the free game offers in a separate thread?

4 Likes

It’s a good idea, but are there enough folk who care?

(I got this one for free when I pre-ordered The Witcher III, but good guy GOG still gave me a copy to gift)

2 Likes

Steam is upgrading everyone whose got a copy of darksiders to the remastered version for free.

1 Like

I keep wondering if I should post about board games here… or make a new thread.

1 Like

Bored games = new thread.

But then I’m obviously the wrong person to ask. :wink:

3 Likes

Thanks for the heads-up. Should run on my craptop as it’s only a couple years older than it. :smiley:

1 Like

You are playing the wrong games then my friend.

4 Likes

Nah, I like the videogames. But I get your point; I know there are much better board games out these days than the Monotony / Risk / Stratego / Clue / Trouble / Sorry! / Stop Thief! / Life / Chutes & Ladders / Candyland / Uncle Wiggily games of my misspent youth. (Well, maybe not much better than Stop Thief! We still play that one.) But board games and card games don’t, as a rule, entertain me.

1 Like

See being unemployed right now has me torn.
There is a new edition of Blood Bowl out which is at least in my opinion Games Workshop’s best game. The rules are marginally changed from the last printing and they are what have been used in league and tournament play over the last 10ish years since they last made a copy and I have those rules.
Just that the new components are seriously so much nicer. The technology for printing and creating the miniatures is just so much better now.

2 Likes

So shall it be done.

2 Likes

Assassin’s Creed III is free on Weds.

2 Likes

Oooh

2 Likes