General Winter Holiday Thread!

Kind of a duckaner.

4 Likes

Yes it is great.
It’s heavily influenced by Vince Guaraldi Trio’s Charlie Brown Christmas album (Also a great album) Plus it has Banjos!!! :banjo: :banjo: :banjo:

5 Likes

Lovely tree toppers from an ebay seller in Ukraine!

7 Likes

Here 'tis!

Ees pupper in neutral evil is saying, “Just don’t bite!” and the cat is, of course, biting.

Twitch is neutral good, and Topaz is lawful evil XD

9 Likes
8 Likes

Last night we hosted our annual Yule party with friends. To make things a little extra special I decided to retheme one of my favorite board games, Cartographers, for the occasion. (The game is really excellent. You play by drawing cards and literally drawing a map on a grid.) Using horrible editing skills and the evil of AI art, I created Yuletographers. Instead of a game about spending four seasons to make a map to gain reputation, everything is condensed into four quarters of the same season. Instead of monsters causing you negative points, it’s reindeer. Instead of well thought out color choices and simple iconography for ease of use, it was what I could muster a couple hours a day throughout the week.

The only cardstock I could find for printing was called Metallic, so it’s tan and shiny. Not great for pictures. But it was a labor of love that I think went over well.

6 Likes

2 Likes

Significant increase in speed!

It is left as a problem for the student to calculate the effect of drag on reindeer while travelling at Mach 1.1

7 Likes

I hate crap nutcrackers

6 Likes

Have the male reindeer been neutered?

3 Likes

It would appear your nuts are actually nutcrackercrackers

6 Likes

F’ing organic almonds…

5 Likes

Too many fingers.

5 Likes

Needs more cowbell sousaphone.

4 Likes

All I want for Christmas is tuba. :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

7 Likes
11 Likes

Isn’t that a lobster cracker?

2 Likes

My usual Christmas offering to all Happy Mutants. May you know peace and joy this season!

5 Likes

5 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/C1DBnHNP_32/

Peter Billingsley (A Christmas Story, ELF) poses argument that Die Hard is a Christmas movie

2 Likes