General Winter Holiday Thread!

It’s not Xmas until Bob hits his cymbals

7 Likes
8 Likes

I hate Christmas lists so every year on my Amazon list I put a couple things that Amuse me.

This year it was a casket and sparkly Jesus for 15 grand.

My daughter came through, I have no idea where she got 15 grand but I love that kid.

6 Likes

Obligs:

3 Likes
7 Likes

and…

4 Likes
4 Likes

Moderately NSFW

10 Likes
14 Likes

Going Bad GIF by Meek Mill

Awesome!

10 Likes
7 Likes

20 Likes

https://www.cnn.com/2022/12/25/us/baby-pygmy-hippo-richmond-zoo-trnd/index.html

The Metro Richmond Zoo welcomed the birth of a pygmy hippopotamus in time for Christmas

The yet-unnamed baby was born to parents Iris and Corwin after a 7-month pregnancy.

She weighed in at 16 pounds at birth, and a week later was already 24.2 pounds. As an adult, she might weigh up to 600 pounds.

10 Likes
4 Likes

11 Likes

Our second annual honor system tipping box went really well again this year.

A few drivers read it, looked inside, read it again and then took a bag. A few drivers smiled and waved at the camera and our mail lady sent us a thank you card.

Everyone was welcome to a bag every time they delivered even if they delivered a few times. No one took more than one bag on each visit. We went through 15 bags with 5 left. We are very fortunate to live in a neighborhood where we can leave that box out and not worry about it getting stolen. We’re leaving it out until next week.

All of our drivers from all the delivery companies are very nice and pleasant people.

I wish Amazon would let you tip the driver through the driver compliment link.

11 Likes

587aa8eb12d12b86cd60bcc3d390e7ff

13 Likes

Wait, we’re doing this again next year?

14 Likes
2 Likes

12 Likes