Generic 2018 U.S. Election Cycle Recycling Bin

7 Likes

Oh, holy shit. Really?

edit

I mean, the only thing I can think of is that the guy was looking straight ahead and everybody else appeared to make eye contact.

2 Likes

That’s why the American revolution was won entirely without bloodshed!

5 Likes

No, he purposely switched the brass pole-thingy he was holding to his right hand as a subtle, classy way to avoid showing any deference to the Orange One.

8 Likes
2 Likes

Ugh… that’s horrible to read.

5 Likes

Yeah he made some weird twists in his thinking which I glossed over after getting the main point. That was a mistake. I was OK with that because I thought (and still think) the no violence point is, as I see things at least, the more compelling argument.

And Sean Spicer just keeps digging. Quote from his first appearance since lying about the size of the inauguration crowd:

“I believe that we have to be honest with the American people, but I think sometimes we can disagree with the facts,” Spicer told reporters Monday in the first press briefing under President Donald Trump.

He then reiterated his lies about the attendance numbers and again berated the reporter who had incorrectly claimed that a bust of MLK had been removed from the White House, asking the man where his apology is, despite Spicer having already (on Twitter) publicly accepted his apologies.

7 Likes

Such a gentleman, this Trump guy…

18 Likes

Did Trump just effectively shut down the EPA? With no grants, no contracts, no tasks and no work assignments… what’s left?

12 Likes

When The Economist starts dissing a Republican President shit has got bad.

14 Likes

23 Likes
8 Likes

My point exactly!

7 Likes

That’s the best version yet! Scans better than any of the others.

8 Likes

Here’s a shock.

Wonder if Trump still stands to benefit personally from these?

11 Likes
9 Likes

How can this fuckery be legal?

11 Likes

It’s not. Supremacy clause.

12 Likes

Do you have faith in the Texas Supreme Court deciding that? Or a SCOTUS with a Trump appointee added?

9 Likes