Generic 2018 U.S. Election Cycle Recycling Bin

This is the Democrat Brianna Wu is challenging in the primaries next year:

6 Likes

Sorry to steal this gif from its normal users, but…

14 Likes

That image of pure skepticism belongs to us all now.

10 Likes

Is it too early to congratulate Representative Wu?

Yes. Yes it is

2 Likes

Forbco Management School

Seems legit.

Not while she’s still posting things like this.

5 Likes

“Rocks dropped… from the moon’s surface…”

10 Likes

That’s Dan Quayle dumb. Please tell me it’s out of context

3 Likes

Displaying as Han Solo is meant to be a negative?

5 Likes

From the PoV of the ones who actually are the wretched hive of scum and villainy, sure it is.

6 Likes

Um, say what now?

That’s not the progressive, “left of the Dem establishment” side that I’m on. My “progressive” camp thinks Obama bears a shit-ton of responsibility for laying the groundwork that led to Trump. Basically republican-lite, that smooth-talking friend of big donor money and such.

6 Likes

There is no “corporate left”.

There’s just capitalist corporate right and fascist corporate right. They’re both actively opposed to the economic interests of the working class, and they’re both committed to policies that are geopolitically and environmentally catastrophic, albeit in slightly different ways.

12 Likes
5 Likes

And over Russia, no less. Instead of, you know.

8 Likes

So you are saying in 2008 progressives didn’t back Obama?

[quote=“Wanderfound, post:1184, topic:91600”]
There is no “corporate left”.

There’s just capitalist corporate right and fascist corporate right. They’re both actively opposed to the economic interests of the working class, and they’re both committed to policies that are geopolitically and environmentally catastrophic, albeit in slightly different ways.
[/quote]You’re right, I should have put the left in quotes, because I don’t feel they are left leaning at all.

1 Like

I have not seen this CNN clip before, did it get passed around years ago?

2 Likes

Just speaking for myself, I did in 2008 because he offered at least the possibility of change, but I didn’t in 2012.

2 Likes
7 Likes
10 Likes