Gentleman accused of drugging his emotional support monkey wants him back

Originally published at: Gentleman accused of drugging his emotional support monkey wants him back | Boing Boing

1 Like

You know a guy has a problem when even the monkey on his back has a monkey on its back.

19 Likes

How about no?

11 Likes

these stories absolutely infuriate me no end. intentionally drugging animals is stupid and cruel (and a waste of drugs).

oh! and giving amphetamines to an animal that can literally bite your face off…
where’s that go gettin a good time?!

13 Likes

This story reminded me that David Schwimmer both played a character on Friends who had a monkey and that he was offered the role of Neo in The Matrix.

Ditto with what @RickMycroft said

1 Like

No monkey for you mister.

2 Likes

Do not fuck with primates.

Link isn’t working properly :woman_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

I wonder how anybody, no matter how addled would thing that the impulsive, difficult to deal with behavior of a monkey would be improved by dosing it with meth.

3 Likes

Isn’t that basically the standard treatment for ADHD, or at least the hyperactivity bit?

3 Likes

And you have answered my question.

1 Like

Just to be clear, this is not an “emotional support monkey”. It is an “emotional abuse monkey”. Fucking asshole, addiction or no.

7 Likes

That’s what I was thinking too. After reading the linked article, it said “amphetamines” which includes Adderall. It also said that his apartment was searched, and there was no mention of narcotics found, but they seized his prescriptions. So, it’s possible that the monkey accidentally ingested an adderall. I know it’s quite a reach, but it’s possible.

4 Likes

Thank you. We have got to stop implicitly validating assholes like this and the predatory clinicians who enable them. There are people with real needs and emotional support animal guidelines are clearly spelled out. This is just an abusive piece of shit with a monkey.

2 Likes

So, did he give Neo the red pill or the blue pill?

Both.

Gentleman accused of giving meth to his emotional support monkey wants him back

Oh brave new world that has such headlines in’t.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.