Gentleman fined for farting at police

I dunno, I think there’s a chance it may fall under ass-ault.

3 Likes

Beat me to it.

1 Like

Schnews! There’s a name I haven’t heard in a while.

1 Like

The assailant, Heinz Bekkerbeanz, 57, was charged with flatulence in the turd degree and criminal injury to a police dog.
Distraught canine handler Fritz Boomtish said “I cut off mein dog’s nose und he still smelled bad” after his Schnauzer copped a lethal whiff.

3 Likes

Also when “farting with full intent” there is always a 50/50 chance of accidentally following through.

4 Likes

Phew! Luckily there was no police around when as kids we did fart lighting contests.

3 Likes

“I’m not farting AT you, I’m farting WITH you.”

6 Likes

Tbh, I thought it was gonna be Vienna, Virginia.

1 Like

They would simply cite the recent court decision that established the principle popularly referred to as “tear gas, not rear gas”.

5 Likes

You schnews, you lose.

1 Like

€500!?! That sumbitch musta been EPIC!

2 Likes

Taking your question literally, yes, IF it’s being used as “speech”, after some Googling. In the above case, it would almost certainly be protected.

1 Like

Methane=Free Speech

1 Like

Methane is protected.

Yourthane is not.

5 Likes

If there is one thing that we can be sure of in these troubled times, it is that this perpetrator was no gentleman.

1 Like

There are medical conditions and the treatment thereof, that causes the sufferer to fart a lot and involuntarily.

1 Like

Massive Intestinal Wind is my Ted Nugent cover band.

3 Likes

How dare you!

1 Like

It’s a good thing too, we know where this kind of behavior can lead if it continues to escalate!

1 Like