Gentleman has poo at bus stop

Wow.

“We don’t think it’s an appropriate location for an URS,” says one neighbor, Ethan Vaneck. “One of the things we pride ourselves on here in Ballard is the walkability of the community. Walkability doesn’t mean having to cross the street every block to avoid one of those people.”

Sounds walkable to me. You’d get in plenty of extra walking in fact.

Yeah, that’s laughable on its face. Who among us here has never needed to take a leak or pinch a loaf while out running errands, even as landed gentry with fairly opulent and well-appointed water closets at home? Having a place to do so that’s more private and sanitary and purpose-built than a bus shelter or alleyway is objectively better for all concerned.

I’d happily live with one of these in my front yard:

…if the alternative were free-range squishy human turds on the sidewalk.

4 Likes

the ones i’ve encountered spray a blue sanitizing liquid all over the inside and do a wash/dry cycle before being usable by the next person. they are all over europe. also, try and wedge the door or sneak in after someone else and you get the full wash treatment. granted those ones also cost some sort of coin to use, and a homeless person might not be inclined to pay to poo…

As someone who always travels with dog-poop bags (you never know when it’ll come in handy), thicker bags work well.

But all bets are off when it’s higher than a 5 on the Bristol Poo Scale.

3 Likes

Where’s your sense of adventure? All that’s required is a fresh bucket for monsieur…

…and perhaps a hose.

1 Like

I didn’t know Bristol Palin had something named after her!

2 Likes

The NY Times is reporting that this gentleman had a poo at the bus stop, but left it behind.

3 Likes

Carlinian Wisdom: You don’t take a shit, you leave a shit.

“Don’t take one of mine! I only have three left, and the weekend’s coming up!”

3 Likes

Ah, JCDecaux, prostitution for cities.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.