Gentleman made big impression after stiffing bartender, led to getting caught for vandalism

Originally published at: Gentleman made big impression after stiffing bartender, led to getting caught for vandalism | Boing Boing

7 Likes

One has to be a particularly stupid arsehole to cross a bartender.

19 Likes

Non Tipper Alert :boom:

I can still see the nasty faces of many that didn’t tip, but add “asshole” to the mix and I can recall every detail of the entire shit experience.

A moral exists to this story…

24 Likes

Moral of the Story:
Stiff a bartender, do something “stupid”, and get ratted out by the bartender for a stiff sentence in return.

8 Likes

With the headline reading “stiffed” I assumed he refused to pay… although buying three drinks and not tipping on any of them is a certain kind of assholery of its own.

8 Likes

Stiffed is to me an American former Bartender, no tip. Not many in my experience get to leave if they don’t pay up for their drinks, I can’t recall that ever happening.

10 Likes

And I find it amusing that this quote made it into the article;

“We could see them getting rejected from all the girls they were trying to hit on.”

Insult to injury.

14 Likes

And if one is the “Stiffer” type, one should avoid forgetting one’s sunglasses, scarf, hat or gloves.

3 Likes

I kept reading “sniffing” instead of “stiffing”.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.