Gentleman pleads guilty for tattooing minor... at McDonald's.

Originally published at: Gentleman pleads guilty for tattooing minor… at McDonald's. | Boing Boing

2 Likes

If they were White, they’d have gotten a prize, like a spot on Shark Tank. I’m sure of it.

1 Like

I’m lovin’ it! or “Have it your way”

The Peas Twins’ auntie has a tattoo that they got from a 14 year old.

That is all.

2 Likes

What if?..

6 Likes

@Akimbo_NOT @cannibalpeas

They look oddly similar.

1 Like

You deserve some ink today.

3 Likes

They’re getting more creative with those Happy Meal prizes.

1 Like

“You can’t put me away, I’ll never survive in prison!”

4 Likes

There’s something you want around food prep!

And I’m sure he had excellent sterile field technique for his minor clients.

3 Likes

That kicked me right in the nostalgia…

4 Likes

South Carolina? My first thought was “that’s got to be the McDonalds on Delancey Street in Manhattan.”

It has something of a reputation in the city. See Exhibit A below:

2 Likes

Wait a minute, tattooing a minor is a prosecutable offense but according to my Facebook and Nextdoor groups minors can get sterilized, gender changed, abortion, mastectomy, etc… without parent or guardian consent by their trainer at the gym.

Something doesn’t seem right.

3 Likes

well the initial sentence was longer than what brock turner got for violent sexual assault, so yeah, you’re probably right.

to me, community service seems like a reasonable response to something like this. probation has the ability to go all too wrong

also from the article:

Presha was freed on $25,000 bond following his arrest last August.

that also means he or his family likely paid 2-3k to a bail bonds company that they’ll never see again. that’s a pretty big deterrent right there.

of course, i might feel different if the kid getting the tattoo ( they don’t say how old they were ) got a bloodborne disease… but if a sixteen year old gets a bad tattoo from someone who shouldn’t be tattooing, then discouraging
it from happening again seems enough

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.