Gentleman purposely crashes car into courthouse to tell police someone stole his drug paraphernalia

No, in that timeline Elizabeth II just stepped down from the throne to spend more time pursuing her passion as a bionic Olympian rocket-tobogganist.

6 Likes

Just about.

But there is that sliver of Alabama between it and FL.

At least he wasn’t a roundhead… (Go do some more Googling).

3 Likes

I’m not ashamed to say I didn’t have to look that up :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Greater Floribama area.

3 Likes

aka - Florida 2: Electric Boogaloo

2 Likes

What’s sad is how incredibly relieved I am that the suspect is not a person of color.

3 Likes

Don’t leave us in suspense… were police able to recover his stolen paraphernalia?

1 Like

Given the amount of trouble he both went to, and is now in, it seems only right that they at least try…

I somehow guessed it wasn’t from the title. Apart from being the act of someone who is extremely high, this looks like the act of someone who is overflowing with privilege.

5 Likes

Bath salts are a hell of a drug.

Also, Floridians and Texans everywhere breath a sigh of relief (I know I did).

3 Likes

Not a single like, people? Did anybody notice the dude’s name?! It was quite appropriate!

Geez!

OK I’ll see myself out now… :wink:

1 Like
1 Like

4 Likes

Not to mention he didn’t get shot.

2 Likes

Florida, Mississippi Valley, or Gulfport: if you stand still you will grow rust or mildew. Obviously some of this has worked itself into this dudebro’s cranial cavity.

OTOH, Gulfport and Biloxi have more mosquitoes per cubic foot of air than darned near anywhere else on earth. Don’t take my word for it, ask any military man who has been stationed there. It could be Zika.

Or it could be one of my former motel tenants/guests.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.