Gentleman in car crash gives police his dashcam to prove innocence, but footage shows him committing earlier crime

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/04/16/gentleman-in-car-crash-gives-p.html

7 Likes

Just another day at the office for Florida Man…

12 Likes

floridabb

17 Likes

Moran? And his brother Moran? Come on, that’s just lazy writing.

edit: From the article it appears he lives with his family, presumably also Morans.

9 Likes

“Get a brain…”

10 Likes

Judge: “Ah, I see your middle name is ‘Inocencio.’ Case dismissed!”

8 Likes

boyi-say-boy-you-aint-right

12 Likes

I wonder how different this story would be if the gentleman was black. They sure do love letting this guy off the hook easy.

4 Likes

Florida men gotta Florida Man.

2 Likes

Florida man, Florida man,
criminal acts on his own dash cam,
got in a wreck, shared with the cops, Florida man,

Florida man, Florida man
threatens his family with a gun in his hand,
runs from the cops, caught in a bush, Florida man.

30 Likes

My favorite:

“Florida Man Nicknamed “Murder” With “Murder” Neck Tattoo Charged With Murder”

5 Likes

My god, they keep releasing this guy. What does it take to keep a dangerous and deranged person off the streets. Something really bad is going to happen before this is over.

3 Likes

Expect a headhunter to offer him a senior position at the Trump administration in 10, 9, 8, 7, …

3 Likes

Was this gentleman under the impression that cracking a safe is akin to breaking a piñata?

7 Likes

Florida man gives me the collywobbles.

1 Like

My mother goes to Florida every winter. The more I learn about Florida man, the more I know that I will never become a snowbird like her. People who live in Florida: why not flee for a less insane place?

1 Like

Rob thought that breaking into a safe was pretty easy too. Although all he got from that was a dank carpet

6 Likes

California has weed, and it’s dam cheap too. But you’ll be regulated to the deserts for comparable housing prices…

1 Like

8 Likes

Moran told a Palm Beach County sheriff’s deputy that he was cut off by another driver and could prove it through his dashboard camera…

While reviewing the video footage, the deputy observed Moran’s 2014 Nissan backing into a parking space in front of the Sally’s Beauty Supply store. The video then allegedly shows Moran taking a bat from the car’s trunk and breaking the glass door leading into the business.

I’m missing something. How does a dashboard camera show him taking something from the trunk? How does it show him breaking into a store when he’d backed into a space in front of it?

1 Like