Gentleman purposely crashes car into courthouse to tell police someone stole his drug paraphernalia

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/11/13/gentleman-purposely-crashes-ca.html

3 Likes

Seems like a reasonable way to contact the police over stolen drug paraphernalia

6 Likes

I think that was a rather cavalier way to contact the authorities about a possible theft.

But at least now I know where the word comes from! thx BB!

4 Likes

Well, it is an effective way of contacting the police, though I wouldn’t call it a good way…

5 Likes

Good for the glass wall contractor and for the wheels of justice, at least. Shame about his wheels.

5 Likes

I remember when some jokers pulled a similar stunt back in 2015.

11 Likes

Why is it always a pickup?

4 Likes

It’s a literal way of contacting the police.

2 Likes

Because they help compensate for a feeling of smallness.

5 Likes

Apparently someone should have stolen his drug paraphernalia a little bit sooner than they did.

12 Likes

Wait this wasn’t Florida?

5 Likes

How is this not in Florida?

2 Likes

Jinx… you owe me a coke.

3 Likes

Coastal MS is pretty much the panhandle, no?

5 Likes

What I want to know is “what was it that Marty McFly did that caused Princess Diana to die?”

I hear the Daily Express in the UK wants to know too.

2 Likes

Well, he is white, so it may take a bit of extra work to get police in Mississippi to notice him when they are busy doing suspicionless searches of black people.

2 Likes

The bit about “Queen Diana” was one of the sadder predictions Back to the Future got wrong, but how creepy would it have been if the filmmakers HAD accurately predicted her untimely death?

One might say this was very cavalier of him…

I’m here all week, folks. Try the veal!

1 Like

The world loves a stoner.

1 Like

Technically they had predicted the death of Queen Elizabeth, whose mother was still alive, active and in her late 80s (like the Queen in 2015) when the film was made.

But yes, that would have been creepy if they had got that right.

3 Likes