Gentleman tries to kidnap a woman, but she runs into a karate studio. The man then gets his ass kicked

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/01/04/gentleman-tried-to-kidnap-woma.html

12 Likes

“The man was arrested and taken away on a stretcher to a hospital for injuries.”

I like it, as it should be.

42 Likes
4 Likes

This is like that scene in Fist of Fury… but with the opposite outcome.

7 Likes

What kind of injuries did the hospital give him? (Besides the bill.)

49 Likes

A dream come true for anyone who has done martial arts.

18 Likes

If this isn’t the center of his marketing push for the next forever, he’s doing it all wrong.

11 Likes

Some years back I had an instructor who was a tiny woman - under 5’. A great big new guy thought it would be fun to sneak up and put a choke hold on her. Do I even need to explain what happened next?

38 Likes

He got his peaches stolen?

13 Likes

I find very interesting that you refer to the would-be kidnapper as a gentleman.

2 Likes

She fixed the cable?

11 Likes

Wow. That is one of the classic blunders – right up there with getting involved in a land war in Asia, going in against a Sicilian when death is on the line or trying to steal from the Marines Toys for Tots when the Marines are present.

24 Likes

You don’t read this site much, do you?
https://boingboing.net/?s=gentleman

17 Likes

41 Likes

no footage?

3 Likes

The man then gets his ass kicked

Plenty of footage, one suspects. Or assage. One or the other.

(For some odd reason, despite trying it twice, the BBS will not let me quote you, as well as quoting the headline text. Weird.)

13 Likes

The Aristocrats?

I like the way this unfolds. A stranger burst in to the dojo asking for protection. A second stranger enters. The Sensai asks what the second stranger wants and attempts to deescalate the situation. The second stranger acts in a threatening manner, and is removed from the premises. The second stranger continues to act aggressively, and is contained.

I wonder how this would have played out in a shooting range?

5 Likes

If I was the EMT and heard what he’d done, I might have been shocked into dropping him.

6 Likes

He’d have got his ass kicklled?

3 Likes

It takes some real balls on the guy to still attempt the kidnapping when there are multiple bystanders saying no. Like I get that he’s a big guy and all, but nobody is going to fight off multiple attackers at once by hand.

I’m genuinely curious what this guy was thinking. Hopefully it was just “I’m invincible on PCP!” and not “I gotta do this job or the boss is going to fire me.”

4 Likes