Gentleman who tossed buckets on nails on Oregon roads for two years given a 30-day jail sentence

You sure that’s the same guy? I mean, there could be more than one person with the same name in that city.

Dude. It’s Oregon.

1 Like

I expect every insurance company who have had a spate of payouts because of this numbnut it want a pies of his ass.

1 Like

d5917d19a5cf8aea4f15b398204c37a576fde323_phixr

2 Likes

What about the lawful citizens who are out hundreds of dollars from this criminal’s actions?

It kinda sounds like you’re on the side of Sad Nail Man, which means you’re missing the forest for the trees. This was not a targeted retaliation. Vastly more innocent people were impacted.

4 Likes

There’s a bridge I have to bike over everyday to and from work. Nightly people smash entire six-packs in the enclosed bike path. I wonder if police are going to start staking the path out after the 7 years I’ve dealt with this. Or if someone was caught if they would be fined for anything more than littering.

(This is in no way forgiving of this guy. He’s a chump who did chump things.)

1500 days is what it’s worth to be a multi-year, serial day-ruiner? This guy was ruining everyone’s’ day over and over again for years. (honestly, they should make him research every day he ruined, and be responsible for a really good day of theirs, and research all the time he wasted and serve that as jail time/planning time for all the good deeds in his future)

This guy seems like he was addicted to being terrible, rehabilitation should mean addicted to being awesome!

2 Likes

Why did it take 2 years to nab this crime lord?

FTFY

6 Likes

Portland and to a lesser extent the Willamette valley are blue enough to offset the rest of the state, which is red. Same in Washington with Seattle versus the rest of the state.

But in terms of racism that doesn’t matter all that much. It’s true that you are less likely to see people walking around being openly racist in Portland or Seattle, that doesn’t mean it isn’t still a massive problem in both subtle as well as overt ways.

Seattle police are currently under monitor by a third party due to the excessive violence aimed primarily at POC. Meanwhile when armed white supremacist took over a federal building the cops were suddenly nicer than Mr. Rodgers.

We have a long way to go before the many racial inequalities and negative biases are no longer a problem. I wish that wasn’t the case and I could brag how much better we are. But we don’t deserve that in the least. It’s shameful and on all of us as long as the problems exist no matter how progressive we are individually.

2 Likes

Hopefully the property’s no longer his.

It’s Oregon.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.