George Santos is making bank on Cameo

Originally published at: George Santos is making bank on Cameo | Boing Boing

3 Likes

This is why he ran for Congress in the first place, isn’t it?

10 Likes

Boo Jimmy Kimmel and anyone else who is helping make this creep rich just for the giggles.

17 Likes

Meh, let him relish his 15 minutes of fading fame.

The Mooch is on Cameo too. Did you even remember him before I mentioned the name? The guy was on everything for weeks.

3 Likes

John Fetterman paid for a Santos cameo. I’ve been a Fetterman stan for a long time but that really sucked some of the life out of my enthusiasm for the man.

9 Likes

I thought Cameo was a sinking dumpster fire?

The free link expired:

3 Likes

I wonder which persona he will use in this service…

4 Likes

Wealthy socialite by day, crime fighter with a secret identity by night?

3 Likes

Ahhh, remember those halcyon days of cheery optimism in the early to mid 90s, when the internet promised to free humanity from the shackles of ignorance and to usher in a new era of intelligence, cooperation, transparency and progress? Ugh. Yeah, me too…

6 Likes

Could be worse, could be an OnlyFans.

1 Like

What better gift for the man who will say anything?

1 Like

My only experience with or around Cameo is when a friend paid for some greeting/chat thing with a drag queen they were fans of, and said drag queen blew it off.

it was rather expensive, and my friend had to get a refund.

The whole thing was kind of weird. The concept of Cameo is also kind of weird to me, although I fully accept that some people just like the idea of “famous person does thing for me” whereas I think it’s silly.

1 Like

That wasn’t anything like what I expected people to pay him to say.

Don’t blow it all at once, George. Your novelty won’t last long.

1 Like

People will pay for anything huh? yeesh. The dialogue in that clip was ridiculous. Stop supporting this asshole.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.