George Santos is now Kitara Ravache on Cameo: "Out of the closet after 18 years!"

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/04/29/george-santos-is-now-kitara-ravache-on-cameo-out-of-the-closet-after-18-years.html

7 Likes

Pretty sure most of drag scene doesn’t want him either.

17 Likes

The closet kicked him out?

18 Likes

Well, I guess he’ll get a few more cameos out of late night show hosts out of this. He knows his audience.

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Sunlight is the Best Disinfectant

This person is the most entertaining former congresscritter I can recall. Dancing With The Stars next? RuPaul’s Drag Race?

1 Like

Hopefully he’ll have an extended stay at the Ironbar Hotel. Maybe it’ll slow down his propensity for stealing lifesaving funds intended for service animals. :rage:

2 Likes

We need the media to stop treating disgraced criminal former public servants like a form of lighthearted celebrity entertainment. Even when the people who give him airtime think they’re doing so in mockery (looking at you, Kimmel).

10 Likes

The Muppets No GIF by ABC Network

You know what I find entertaining? Not having assholes try to undermine our democracy and who actually do their fucking jobs. :woman_shrugging:

11 Likes

I agree but am willing to compromise, and would accept a lighthearted reality show about their adventures in prison.

5 Likes

I dunno if I should laugh or cry that such a bizarre fellow could some how put on a mask long enough to get elected as a serious person just because he has an R by his name. :confused:

3 Likes

/me looks sidelong at the long list of bizarre people fascists who got elected as serious people because they have R by their names.

6 Likes

:thinking:

4 Likes

Me, I’d like the media not to engage in both-siderism. If a different perspective doesn’t pass a basic sanity test, it doesn’t help to air it. If a comedian reminds an otherwise unengaged portion of their audience of who their officials really are, basically, than I’m good with it.

The only Katara that counts as a Wonderful Thing in my book:

Avatar The Last Airbender Fighting GIF

1 Like

This fresh attempt at regaining public attention may only serve to remind everyone of George Santos — thief, liar, fraud, money-launderer.

2 Likes

The only good thing I can say about this lying, cheating, thieving creature is he correctly used/spelled the word ‘fazed.’

Max No

1 Like

I think that’s his goal. There’s no advantage for him at this point to fade into obscurity - his political career is over, he’ll still have to face the legal issues no matter what, and his only income, I’m guessing, is Cameo. And he’s getting Cameo attention… essentially for being a thief, liar, fraud, and money-launderer.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.