George Zimmerman: I am a victim, a fallen soldier, Christlike

[Permalink]

You expect thereā€™d be no shortage of people willing to nail him to a tree for good measure.

13 Likes

That boy needs therapy.

5 Likes

I donā€™t know who he is, and I think that is probably a good thing.

3 Likes

Well, since one of the Commandments is ā€œThou shall not killā€, Iā€™m not sure how much ā€œguessingā€ there is.

2 Likes

He really should come down off the cross, we could use the wood.

5 Likes

Heā€™s only going to blame his time in purgatory on that black kid in a hoodie who was aggressively whispering all those lies into St. Peterā€™s ear about him for all those years.

11 Likes

Itā€™s ā€œThou shall not murder.ā€ God orders the living fuck killed out of people all the time in the old testament.

9 Likes

Depends on which translation you favor. In either case, OT-God is clearly a ā€œdo as I say, not as I doā€ kind of deity.

6 Likes

You have won the internet for today!

2 Likes

This guy is so yucky itā€™s just nutty. He probably will get his own reality show, letā€™s just hope they only give him blanks when that happens.

1 Like

Well, Boo Hoo Hoo! This not exactly an ā€œEye for an Eye or a Tooth for a Toothā€ but it will have to do as punishment for being such a rotten person.

Iā€™d watch a Zimmerman Reality show.

Next week on George Zimmerman Standā€™s His Ground

Guest starring DMX, right?

ā€œA rational society would kill George Zimmermanā€

wow, if thatā€™s your idea of a rational society, Iā€™ll pass.
For the record, IMHO, He was guilty as hell, but that doesnā€™t change the fact that he was also judged by the media (apparently Boing-Boing included) before the trial ever started. If you disagree, Iā€™d like to see where the term White-Hispanic was ever used before this timeā€¦ever. It seems to me that Obama goes out of his way to pick the most hot-button, small time local issues to insert himself into that have the most flame return for the buck, and thatā€™s a tragedy for everyone.

8 Likes

A rational society would kill Zimmerman? When did Boing Boing come down on the side of summary executions?

No, a rational society holds a fair trial and abides by the verdict whether or not a web site editor likes the result.

Rights are all well and good, right up until you want someone dead.

20 Likes

Why the ever-living fuck does anyone have to like a verdict? Put up with it, aye. Like it? Personal choice. Me, Iā€™m against the death penalty. And racist murderers.

12 Likes

Actually, I always read it as ā€œThou shall not murder. Thatā€™s My job, and I enjoy it too much to let you do it. Unless, of course, I tell you to. Or they arenā€™t wearing a hat. Or they are wearing a hat, and I said not to. Or they say some word I told yall not to say. Or ā€¦ā€

7 Likes

ā€œA rational society would kill George Zimmermanā€

Iā€™m torn between saying, "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means. " and ā€œLetā€™s lynch that white privilege right out of him!ā€

9 Likes

ā€˜Iā€™d buy that for a dollarā€™

4 Likes