George Zimmerman threatened to feed Beyoncé and Jay Z to alligators

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/09/08/george-zimmerman-threatened-to.html

4 Likes

More than once. He’s faced several accusations and charges of domestic violence in addition to murdering Travon Martin.

44 Likes

Just sent this information to the cops…feeding this poor little trumptrooper is pointless…he’ll never get enough attention to feel good about being the piece of shit that he is.

11 Likes

It sounds like he had serious problems before the shooting, but the publicity, trial, and “fans” he gathered seem to have really pushed him over the edge. He’s very lucky to have avoided jail for killing Martin, but he’s one of those people where I expect him to do something else that will land him a long prison sentence sooner or later.

I suspect Beyonce, Jay Z, their private investigator, and army of lawyers are well equipped to handle this.

14 Likes

Another stable genius. How have local authorities not revoked his right to own firearms and confiscated those he owns?

21 Likes

Oh, did he?

Can’t wait for the Bey-hive to lose it’s shit on him. Her fans are freakin’ rabid zealots…

19 Likes

I’d say that he had better hope that he gets the drop because she will kick-his-ass.

Although most of us would prefer that he doesn’t.

4 Likes

Now it will be interesting to see if there’s anything to those Illuminati rumors, should something ‘untoward’ happen to that asshole.

Or again, it could just be a really extremist member of Beyonce’s fan club…

7 Likes

If the respective fan clubs went to war I know where i’d put my money.

4 Likes
5 Likes

I love how the entire point of the Confederacy was to reject the Constitution, (since they were forming a new nation n’ all), but this dumbass can’t put that together.

28 Likes

All confederate apologists suffer this same disease.

19 Likes
5 Likes

And the worst part is that the regressives will see anything happening to him as victimizing him, rather than a predictable effect of all the harm he has caused. Even if he collapses of a heart attack while on camera or otherwise in public with witnesses that no one touched him, it’ll still be touted as “a sign that sh*t’s goin’ down, they killed a Tru 'Murrikan, get out yer gunzzz!”

3 Likes

So much passion and energy wasted… I wish a healing spiritual experience on Zimmerman, honestly. Yes, he’s a violent man thrust into a spotlight and role he neither needs nor deserves, but he could be a better person…

Ironically, this asshole could very easily be mistaken as Latino walking down a street in L.A. and some white nationalist shooting him dead, just because. Once can only hope this fucker meets a similar fate as Trayvon Martin.

7 Likes

You’ll be surprised to know – or not, this is Trump’s America after all – that there are latinx men who are thriving in the white supremacist Patriot movement.

Hell, at that rally early in August here in Portland, I actually met a couple of outspoken black men and a Samoan man who were proud gun-toting pro-Trump, pro “free speech”, pro-fascism, prayer warriors.

It’s a strange world.

10 Likes

Overtly being a danger to others doesn’t prevent you from owning guns in most states.

He’s one of the sorts of people demanding that others “respect” the US flag while carrying the Confederate one…

Not so ironically. His mother is Peruvian. (With some African ancestry, too, apparently.) Genetics don’t stop one from being a racist, nor necessarily get in the way of white privilege, if you have the right name and sufficiently light skin color. “White” has always been a sliding scale in this country. Cognitive dissonance is a thing, too.

16 Likes

21 Likes

Well, I can certainly understand the genetics angle. My mom is Latina and my dad is from the British Isles. Me and two of my brothers are fair skinned while my sister and other brother have olive skin like my mom. The most bizarre part, my dad, who has passed on, was the biggest racist I know. He taught my immediate family really well how to hate and all of my siblings are rabid racists. I was one of them until I actually grew up. My mom, who has also passed, as she got older turned against her heritage through her evangelist church teachings. Go figure. But still, it would be ironic for ol’ Georgey if some white guy gunned him down shouting racist epithets at him right before he was killed.

10 Likes