George Zimmerman threatened to feed Beyoncé and Jay Z to alligators

Yes, I agree. See my reply further down the posts. Have you also noticed when filling out various forms and race is one of the questions, there is an option for ‘White Latino’? My family qualifies for that, although I personally, never check the race box.

1 Like

I wish the fleas of a thousand camels infest his asshole!

Wow. He’s a terrible artist to boot.

4 Likes

While they’re at it, maybe they could revoke his right to own paintbrushes and confiscate his acrylics? He’s squandering his talents in paint when he should be raking in cigarettes doing prison tats.

2 Likes

Sure. If he’s previously killed someone with paints and has a long history of threatening people with them and assaulting people.

OTOH - what free speech rights are limited by removing his weapons? Is shooting people protected speech?

I have no idea why responsible gun owners would want to associate themselves with this ass. You’re just undermining yourselves.

3 Likes

Yikes. You’re misconstruing my snark as disagreement. There shouldn’t be any argument about George Zimmerman’s right to own guns, because he should be in jail. I’ll be more thoughtful with my asinine comments in the future.

8 Likes

It sounds like he had serious problems before the shooting, but the publicity, trial, and “fans” he gathered seem to have really pushed him over the edge. He’s very lucky to have avoided jail for killing Martin, but he’s one of those people where I expect him to do something else that will land him a long prison sentence sooner or later.

I look at it kind of in reverse. I think he had serious problems before, and due to institutional racism and our current political climate where the shooting of black bodies is defended, he ended up riding this kind of a zeitgeist into avoiding jail time. I don’t think he has been pushed over the edge, I think he was always there, but now he has “fans” that idolize his murder and defend him.

His domestic violence accusations are pretty awful.

10 Likes

6 Likes

Zimmerman called Beyoncé a “broke whore”…

Projection of the shadow much?

8 Likes

That seems to me to be kind of the opposite of broke, but I’m not an expert in economics and finance like George Zimmerman is.

10 Likes

No, no - this is not about free speech, this is about the first bit:
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof […]
The right to worship guns.
I understand it’s a big thing in the US.

2 Likes

Must say I’ve never seen that option before. Though I have seen ‘white’ with the option of either Hispanic or Latino so maybe that’s what you mean.

He’s going to “OJ”. That is, commit some secondary offense that will be take the place of the punishment he avoided the first time. His subconscious is acting out to effect this.

Well, Zimmerman better hurry up, commit all the crimes he needs to commit soon, before the window of opportunity closes.

6 Likes

Isn’t Zimmerman like, $2 million in debt?

Oh look I found the brokeass bitch.

13 Likes

As bad as Zimerman is - it is the people that cheer him on and make him a celebratory that make me feel ill.

3 Likes

I’m guessing he doesn’t know that the CSA had their own bill of rights, numbered very differently. (These are the people who will tell you the civil war had nothing to do with slavery, too)

1. The importation of negroes of the African race from any foreign country other than the slaveholding States or Territories of the United States of America, is hereby forbidden; and Congress is required to pass such laws as shall effectually prevent the same.

2. Congress shall also have power to prohibit the introduction of slaves from any State not a member of, or Territory not belonging to, this Confederacy.

3 Likes

I like to refer to this as “pulling an OJ”

Great minds think alike.

1 Like

…and then Trump will pardon him.

Wow, this totally lends credibility to the conservative talking point that Trayvon’s killing wasn’t racially motivated. /s

3 Likes