Vivek Ramaswamy repeats threat, telling two MAGA hosts that Jan. 6 was a "friendly preview of what's to come"

Originally published at: Vivek Ramaswamy repeats threat, telling two MAGA hosts that Jan. 6 was a "friendly preview of what's to come" | Boing Boing

6 Likes

Why, again, aren’t very serious men and women from the FBI having a long talk with this guy, or Carlson, in a room with one-way mirror on the wall, and where their every word is recorded?

39 Likes

Something, something, white supremacy.

25 Likes

Name one.

34 Likes

Again!? It’s always that!

Season 12 Thirteenth Doctor GIF by Doctor Who

26 Likes

I can only hope that if they do try another insurrection, they get shot dead- you know, the way literally any other group besides Trumpers would have been treated if they’d tried the same thing.

30 Likes

Bowling Green, razed once by each of them. :cry:

18 Likes

I mean, yes, but of course you know if challenged he’d happily name several, and his audience would simply nod along in agreement.

11 Likes

Maybe it’s finally the time to actually start, you know, punching fascists in their insipid faces, every chance we get. I have a nice, clean criminal record so I can absorb an assault charge. But seriously, why aren’t the authorities taking any of this shit seriously? These are terroristic threats. I have a warning for Vivek: Dude, you’re not exactly passing the skin tone test, you know what I mean? Nazis have a remarkably short and tenuous grasp on loyalty or affiliation.

20 Likes

That was the one thing I kept thinking over and over on Jan 6. Why aren’t those fuckheads being shot at?!?! Where’s the water cannons, rubber bullets, pepper pellets, tear gas, tazers, and a few 9mm rounds thrown in for effect? It made me angry to watch the assault on the capitol, knowing that when BLM were planning a march, there were 8 fucking cops for every protestor, in full riot gear.

31 Likes

Translation: give us what we want, or else.

12 Likes

So was Stonewall and BLM, motherfucker.

18 Likes

This is one of the candidates positioning himself as a reasonable alternative to Biff.

9 Likes

Gosh, if you were that mad the first time Trump was president why would you want him back?

3 Likes

I’ve been in arguments with a Trump supporter who insisted BLM were treated with kid gloves while True Patriots were attacked for being tourists, I’ve challenged him to come to DC, wear a BLM or antifa shirt and try to see what happens if he ignores a guard when he enters a Federal building.

18 Likes

…when a culture censures people from speaking…

Who would want to do that? Oh, right…

“If Trump wins the election, independent agencies such as the Federal Communications Commission and the Federal Trade Commission would come under direct presidential control.”

9 Likes

unless we reconcile ourselves with what the truth of the matter was that led to January 6th

The truth of the matter that led to January 6th was that your party refused - and still refuses - to accept it lost an election.

People can be reconciled when you cooperate with the justice system to ensure the instigators of an attempt to overthrow democracy are imprisoned.

15 Likes

He seems to be shouting “FIRE!” in a crowded movie house.

6 Likes

16 Likes

The Capitol Police aren’t going to give the kid gloves treatment if the MAGAts try that again. They carry sidearms and will certainly use them on anyone that gets too close or appears to threaten them. Self preservation based on the previous example of violence is a pretty good defense.

7 Likes