George Zimmerman to auction the gun he used to kill Trayvon Martin

[Read the post]

3 Likes

ā€œI am honored and humbled to announce the sale of an American Firearm Icon,ā€

The man is a opportunistic coward that defies description.

59 Likes

How is this gun not locked up in an evidence locker? I guess it was returned to him. Seriously WTF

15 Likes

Iā€¦no words, no words at all.

13 Likes

Dear FBI/NSA, etcā€¦you know how you like to track everything everyoneā€™s doing? As long as youā€™re doing that, how 'bout keeping an extra close eye on whoever bids on White Supremacist Excalibur over hereā€¦

Thx

38 Likes

Iā€™m not sure whom to be more frightened of: Zimmerman or the individual who wants to own that gun.

31 Likes

Everybody calm down. Racism is over, didnā€™t you get the memo?

23 Likes

Iā€™ma buy it and use it as the centerpiece for my Museum of American Bigotry.

Weā€™ll have George Zimmermanā€™s gun, clothes used in Japanese internment camps in WWII, a John Wayne western, all sorts of stuff.

And to enter the museum, you have to pass through the agape mouth of a massive plaster head of Donald Trump.

28 Likes

I think I know a good contractor for thisā€¦

17 Likes

Iā€™m tornā€¦ Iā€™d like to buy it and melt it down, but I donā€™t know if I want to cast a Trayvon-headed crucifix or a Zimmerman-headed butt plug.

12 Likes

Iā€™m sure many are already contemplating various ā€œshockingā€ and creative art projects that will feature the desecration of this ā€œiconā€ as its centerpiece.

4 Likes

George Zimmermanā€™s continued existence is the best possible argument against the Law as we know it and for community justice.

7 Likes

Other than that, what an evil, murdering bastard.

21 Likes

Iā€™m not brave enough myself, but Iā€™m sure you can find inspiration with the search term ā€œcrucifix as butt plugā€.

2 Likes

christ, what an asshole.

11 Likes

someone should really just shoot this guy

1 Like

Paying anything over fair market value for the gun will just enrich and encourage this clown.

4 Likes

If ā€˜Mrā€™ Zimmerman is so anxious to make sure we have a well regulated militia (the standing army of the time) perhaps he could join the armed forces? Might lose a few pounds, learn a thing or three and perhaps remove his head from his ass.

do not want to add him to my LinkedIn network

christ, what an asshole

9 Likes

Ditching the murder weapon; youā€™re doing it wrong.

12 Likes

That was my first thought, but geez.

Literally gets away with murder, only to actively flaunt that fact plus a helping of outright racism thrown in for good measureā€¦

I think that goes well beyond mere assholery.

6 Likes