Georgia Congressman-elect steps down after drug arrest

Originally published at: Georgia Congressman-elect steps down after drug arrest | Boing Boing

13 Likes

The finest, really the best people. Believe me.

21 Likes

Ooh! That’s gonna make McCarthy’s path to Speaker even harder

6 Likes

WINNING!

The Don keeps delivering.

6 Likes

Georgia House rather than US House. It’s always harder than it should be to figure out what a “Georgia Congressman” is.

10 Likes

I wonder why something as mundane as stealing drugs from the elderly was a bridge too far for the party of swindlers, seditionists, terrorists, serial killers, and pedophiles?

11 Likes

While Republicans wring their hands over what to do with New York’s Congressman-elect (and serial liar) George Santos

Given this sort of slowly dripping news feed:

Teen Romanced by George Santos: He Lied to Me, Too – Pedro Vilarva was 18 when Santos, then 26, swept him off his feet and fed him malarkey.

The republicans can never again use their foul usage of groomer, …of course, that won’t stop them even if every usage of it is countered, as it properly should be, by “george santos! george santos!”

11 Likes

In my defense, the headline says “Congressman,” but in Georgia the state legislature is known as the “assembly.”

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.