Something important to remember about George Santos as he accuses other politicians of things

Originally published at: Something important to remember about George Santos as he accuses other politicians of things | Boing Boing

12 Likes

Freshman congresscreatures rarely know where the bodies are buried.

21 Likes

Mr. Devolder-Santos seems to be unaware that he’s been tap dancing around his own grave for some time now.

Like down, George. You’re done.

16 Likes

Something, something, pants on fire.

11 Likes

Yep, like a rug. A moldering one that’s become so encrusted that it’s tough to pull off the floor.

15 Likes

Also too: If Republican voters cared about ethics and morality, none of the current crop of Republicans would be in office at all, and the current GOP frontrunner would be polling in the cellar.

GOP voters don’t mind their party’s corruption. They wallow in it.

15 Likes

“I will let the Office of Congressional Ethics be the judge of that.”

Santos is still working from the alt-right playbook, I see, “I’m just asking questions, people!?”

13 Likes

And here I was really hoping the expulsion was the last we’d have to hear about Santos until he came back with a different name. :face_exhaling:

11 Likes

Hopefully with a massive fake mustache and beard, calling himself Sotnas Ergoeg? I mean that’s gotta be somewhere in the cards.

16 Likes

… do we really have to remember him at all :confused:

12 Likes

Yeah, this probably won’t lead to anything substantive, but there’s a good chance it will be very funny.

8 Likes

But what a dream ticket it would make. And what a slogan:

“Trump-Santos 2024: Pants on Fire”

9 Likes

liar

pants on fire

liar-liar-pants-on-fire-liar

13 Likes

11 Likes

To paraphrase the immortal words of Lyndon Baines Johnson "Let’s make the sonsabitches deny it.”

7 Likes
5 Likes
7 Likes

He sure does. He’s got a “tell”, though: his lips move.

6 Likes

when his own party members go on record with saying , not ironicly, not with humor, but seriously, “Or whatever his name is”, that’s an indicator of how big a fraud and liar he is.

Personal opinion is this guy sure seems to have a lot of random benefactors (outside of the people he committed fraud against) and a lot of people don’t seem to know where he came from. If he’s got information about a lot of people, it’s in connection to his manchurian candidate like creation. That’s what I’m curious about and interested in hearing. It’ll be fun seeing if he flips or runs.

5 Likes

Two things can be true at the same time.

2 Likes