Something important to remember about George Santos as he accuses other politicians of things

One of my favorite stories about LBJ.

4 Likes

so… not really tying the room together?

9 Likes

Correct. George Santos is a liar and an asshole.

5 Likes

Distrust but verify.

That’s a problem with liars- sometimes they tell the truth.

7 Likes

Is he going to break the 1st rule of the cocaine sex party?

3 Likes

He’s joining forces with Madison Cawthorn to finally give us the goods on those cocaine orgies!

2 Likes

So now we know he’s lying, because who the hell would invite Santos?

7 Likes

We have no idea if Santos is even eligible to run for President!

2 Likes

Who’s to say that he’s not already president? If you asked him, he’d deny it, but can we actually believe him?

6 Likes

IMG_6916

Another thing important to remember. Just sayin . . .

10 Likes

The GOP is no place for lying scam artists…

… who get caught.

5 Likes

…and are queer…and come from South America…and aren’t s’posedly stinkin’ rich…

5 Likes

Well, if nothing else his short run in Congress will be one for the history books, or at least a future edition of Trivial Pursuit.

His only mistake was his grifts and lies eventually got to a level where it was all anybody was talking about and it was dragging the rest of the Party down with him. This is likely why many D’s voted to keep him the last time — it was just good politics to have this guy around being an albatross for the R’s. He’s certainly no less of a scumbag or liar or grifter than the vast majority of his colleagues.

Make no mistake about it. The vote to boot him from Congress want wasn’t one made on moral or ethical grounds. R’s need every vote they can right now with their slim majority. It was purely a move of desperation. He was an easy scapegoat. He was a freshman, deeply unpopular, no real power, and nobody would be sad to see him leave.

They may end up losing that seat to a D in the upcoming special election, but they will still have the majority and that’s all that matters to them since they aren’t able to govern anyway. They can continue not legislating and wasting taxpayer dollars on stupid investigations against the Bidens and trying to justify an impeachment.

5 Likes

Most people have enough sense to not burn the communities they belong to. There is always one person though.

My prediction: George Santos will find God, become an ex-gay evangelical, and then be caught spending his churches money on drug fueled gay orgies. I have no problem with drug fueled gay orgies, but I wouldn’t want to be at one with George.

6 Likes

I wholeheartedly agree with all you typed.

Those rich rethug grifters deeply despise the grifters who ain’t rich.

2 Likes

Poor guy. He’ll just have to go back to being an astronaut.

3 Likes

I’m sorry (not sorry), but until everyone who is involved in this fucked up timeline is incarcerated, then I won’t rest.

I don’t care: lock the fuckers up!

You don’t get to do this without consequences, goddammit! We’re a nation of laws or we’re not!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.