George Santos reacts just like any serial liar does when his lies are uncovered: "Damn it!"

Originally published at: George Santos reacts just like any serial liar does when his lies are uncovered: "Damn it!" | Boing Boing

8 Likes

McCarthy: George, er Anthony, err…Kitara? You gotta talk to the press.
“Santos”: But I’m incapable of answering any direct questions believably and crumble after any followup!
McCarthy: Don’t worry, we’ve got just the network for you.

21 Likes

He said the word “honestly.” :rofl:

23 Likes

Her: lemme put this gently and can you please say something to implicate Biden or Clinton.

Him: oh sorry I’m actually a low functioning sociopath? Sooo… Meh…

20 Likes

“George Santos” (or whoever he is) perfectly encapsulates what the GOP has slowly been evolving into from decades of Nixon-esque dirty tricks, Fox News propaganda, and a president whose only concern was how anything benefited him, and who lied with such ease and regularity that he may as well have been moving his bowels after Metamucil.

The fact that the GOP is mostly silent about Santos proves it beyond a doubt.

18 Likes

That’s his first tell. For Trump, watch for the phrases “You have to understand”, “You’d better believe”, and “Believe me.” Whatever follows is a lie.

13 Likes

No doubt he actually said “Oh, fuck!”. He just couldn’t help but lie about it

12 Likes

You'Re Right Good Mythical Morning GIF by Rhett and Link - Find & Share ...

6 Likes

The only sin for a Republican is getting caught.

19 Likes
16 Likes

26 Likes

I don’t think that’s true any more.

“George Santos” has zero guilt, zero shame, and he faces zero consequences for his behaviour. Until he has to stand for re-election.

7 Likes

In the blockbuster new movie, Lie Hard

Bruce Willis GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

10 Likes

The tell I noticed was that his lips were moving.

15 Likes

who’s to say he won’t get a cushy landing in some consulting or lobbying gig? the best time for there to be consequences is right now.

he’s been doing this his whole life, doubtless. waiting to see what more he can get away with? no thanks

5 Likes

Sometimes he lies with his thumbs.

Although, I grant you, it’s more than likely that his lips move when he’s engaging with text as well.

10 Likes

…and if they say they’re sorry, having been caught is the only thing they’re sorry about.

6 Likes

I miss the days when Aldridge Prior (the hopeless liar) was just a character from Viz.

6 Likes
4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.