George Santos squirms on Piers Morgan show, finally admitting, "I've been a terrible liar!" (video)

Originally published at: George Santos squirms on Piers Morgan show, finally admitting, "I've been a terrible liar!" (video) | Boing Boing

5 Likes

When all else fails, try the Gabbo defense… I guess :man_shrugging:

giphy-916131153

21 Likes

wait… hasn’t he been a very great and prodigious liar?

16 Likes

He is lying again!

Lying Season 2 GIF by Alex Rider TV

16 Likes

Birds of a feather flock together.

11 Likes

It’s a difficult job being the worst person in the room when Piers Morgan is in it too, but I’m sure George Santos managed it.

37 Likes

He’s a terrible liar AND he’s terrible at lying.

16 Likes

He should have known that playing on the same field with the expert GOOP liars, he was tremendously out of his league. (But I’m guessing he doesn’t have the mental acuity to realize that.)

7 Likes

Are we SURE that George Santos isn’t just a dermally abrazed, filler enhanced, Trump Campaign Russian Collusion Facilitator™ , George Papadopoulos?

4 Likes

Good grief, when Piers Morgan is the bulwark of truth, things have really gone off the rails.

27 Likes

I think it’s pretty explicable: his supporters will never see it, and will believe it’s all “fake news”. If there’s a strategy at all, he can claim he’s told the truth about himself now, and his supporters don’t care. It’s reputation laundering b

9 Likes

Could it be that his 15-minute clock is now at say, 14:55?

Praying I Hope GIF by The Paley Center for Media

8 Likes

With all due respect, I don’t think there’s enough Tide pods on this planet to launder that man’s reputation.

homer simpson laundry GIF

9 Likes

He’s a terrible person who lies, a person who tells terrible lies, and a person who lies terribly. Every definition of “terrible liar” applies.

10 Likes

From our point of view. Conservatives and Republicans, in contrast, are very comfortable wallowing in filth.

I’m sure Morgan’s producers sold this interview to Santos/whatever as a chance to launder his reputation somewhat with the GOP establishment. Of course, this is Piers Morgan we’re talking about, so they were lying too.

7 Likes

He’s also pretty terrible at telling the truth.

8 Likes

They’re looking for a new figurehead at Project Veritas. His CV should make him a shoo-in.

10 Likes

Maybe once he’s in, he’ll change its name to Project Contra-Veritas.

5 Likes

How would we know, has he ever tried?

4 Likes

Sorry, I flat-out refuse to watch anything with Piers Moron in it.

Are we sure it’s him at all?

The whole party has surely jumped the shark by now.

6 Likes