A glum George Santos sadly shrugs when Piers Morgan asks why he lies: "I just can't explain it" (video)

Originally published at: A glum George Santos sadly shrugs when Piers Morgan asks why he lies: "I just can't explain it" (video) - Boing Boing George Santos deflates in interview about lies

4 Likes

Piers Morgan is going to complain about integrity? Is Jeffery Dahmer going to provide his recipes for exciting salads next?

17 Likes

Even when he can’t explain something he comes off as disingenuous.

15 Likes

See, now that’s a lie too. He could very easily make up a BS excuse and he knows it.

9 Likes

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

6 Likes

You came into Congress as a breath of fresh air."

Where does Piers Morgan live? In the exhaust pipe of one of those “rolling coal” trucks? This is a piece of shit interviewing another piece of shit.

22 Likes

Beavis And Butthead Comedy GIF by Paramount+

11 Likes

Morgan or Santos?

(Either answer is fine)

5 Likes

Yeah, those two in the same room must have had the fire brigade on high alert for a “pants on fire” situation.

11 Likes

“In terms of lpb, (lies per breath), do you fancy yourself in the same class as trump?”

4 Likes

A high school friend of mine regularly said things that were obviously untrue. He’d talk about things he had that no one ever saw, places he’d been that he would have had no opportunity to go to, and that he sometimes described inaccurately, and even movies or TV shows he’d supposedly seen that didn’t match the reality. When a teacher talked to him about it my friend became very confused and upset–and I think that reaction was genuine. He didn’t know what he was doing or why.

I don’t think Santos should have been elected to Congress. I wish instead he’d get help because he’s harming himself and he’s harming others. And Piers Morgan isn’t helping.

11 Likes

He is the Liar Paradox.

3 Likes

Santos lies pathologically. Morgan lies professionally.

8 Likes

When you really don’t want listen to a word Turd Morgan says and you’re long past caring how Turd Santos answers. :roll_eyes:

A friend of mine once called this (in reference to another mutual friend) “Creative Memory Syndrome”

4 Likes

Santos should have just given a big belly laugh, patted Piers on the shoulder, and said, “Oh my good man…”, while shaking his head slowly from side to side in pity.

2 Likes

I figured it was trauma from losing so many grandmothers.

3 Likes

… that’s the new name of his show?

3 Likes

I keep thinking that this photo is from a 1980s’ Star Trek Film; maybe “Wrath of Meh”?

5 Likes

This reminds me of a thought I had about Santos a while back. It’s not simply that he lies impulsively. It’s that for him, lying is why you talk.

3 Likes