George Santos squirms on Piers Morgan show, finally admitting, "I've been a terrible liar!" (video)

The GOP? I wish!

Unfortunately, they’re still winning elections left and right, I mean, all over the place.

3 Likes

Grr!
(sorry bb, I have to use five letters).
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

3 Likes

Not sure why he’s wearing the pro-snake pin but it doesn’t help his case.

sneks

5 Likes

Not ashamed of lying: ashamed at being bad at it.

6 Likes

It’s not like morgan was breaking any news here… the entire country knew that george was lying. the proof was already out there from numerous journalists on almost every angle of his CV… but at least morgan got him to say yeah, it was all bullshit out loud. which is more than you can say about anything the GOP did on this topic. so now what? nothing, right?

2 Likes

You would think he’d be better, he’s had so much practice.

4 Likes

Do we… Do we know for certain that his name is George Santos yet and whether he’s a citizen? Like, there are enough lies there that of course we’re curious. Has that question been answered yet?

2 Likes

I was thinking Balthazar Bratt:

1 Like

He’s being “investigated,” so if those gears turn any faster than usual, he might get charged with something before his term ends.

3 Likes

I think the thing that still boggles me the most about this entire story is where the hell was his opponent when it came to opposition research!?!?! I mean how on earth could they have missed ALL of this???

5 Likes

As I’ve noted elsewhere, the opposition was NY State Dems, a bunch of lazy and entitled hacks, nepo-babies and incompetents who got too complacent.

The real question is why the state GOP, who really have to work to win, didn’t vet their own candidate.

7 Likes

Idk GIF by Amazon Prime Video

4 Likes

And what a relief it must be to finally let it all out, now that he is confident that Republicans in the Marjorie Taylor Greene-led Congress welcomes any and all far-fetched fibbers, including not just himself, but Andy Ogles (TN) and Anna Paulina Luna (FL) and who knows who else.

Ummm, I know who else.

2 Likes
5 Likes

See, that’s the thing that bugs me. If I lied about everything that qualifies me for my job, and my employer found out, they’d fire me. Partly for the lying, partly for being unqualified.

That the entire congress isn’t calling for his head on a plate indicates that they either think lying is fine (bad, but not really news) or that it’s a job that doesn’t require any qualifications (potentially even worse).

5 Likes

Could be that it would open the door to revelations about a lot of their own similar lies?

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.