Get a peek into the odd life of the American suburbanite with Best of Nextdoor

Originally published at: Get a peek into the odd life of the American suburbanite with Best of Nextdoor | Boing Boing

2 Likes

There are no reasons to stay on the site. And since they’ve made it harder to follow links without being on the site, there’s no point to posting them.

21 Likes

Sounds like fun, but I’m not visiting Elon’s Nazi bar. Please post an update when it’s moved elsewhere.

24 Likes

Yah. I’m not going there any more. No account, hounded to sign in to see any content linked. It’s enough. Why are people still posting there? I’l answer: inertia, and perceived lack of alternative? But isn’t nothing better than posting there?

17 Likes

There is a Reddit sub called Things of NextDoor but it is not really “curated” like the Twitter one so it is sort of turning into a “NextDoor” of it’s own with posters just complaining.

8 Likes

Complaining about nextdoor behavior on Xwitter is the best joke of the month.

10 Likes

Not even for karaoke night?? /s

7 Likes

I’d have to brush up on the Horst-Wessel-Lied, which I’m sure is on the Xitter hit parade these days.

4 Likes

It’s not even the Nazi bar. The Nazi bar bouncer gives you the password to Facebook. Really. :man_shrugging:

I’m sure it’s funny stuff, but I’m not going back to that swamp for a couple of giggles.

8 Likes
3 Likes

Soft smile GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

3 Likes

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.