Get outraged with possible lesbians holding hands on a Starbucks coffee cup

That is one of the most unsettling things I’ve ever seen.

1 Like

Have you seen the original logo?

10 Likes

3 Likes

Nah. Outrage addicts, most of whom are straight due to demographics, have issues.

It has a nice Bergman’s Seventh Seal look to it.

4 Likes

That looks a lot like a Monticristo cigar band.

1 Like

Yep, cultures vary in this respect. In Eritrea (of all places), young men seem quite comfortable to be in public embraces. I don’t know generally whether they are gay or just good friends. But I tell you what, it’s great to see that it is accepted in the culture one way or the other.

DSC_7334 by Winky, on Flickr

3 Likes

It’s easy there because they know that there aren’t any gay men in their countries.

6 Likes

Annual holiday tradition at News Corp.:
Everyone gathers 'round, inspects the new Starbucks cup, and says, “How can we make a story out of this one?”

2 Likes

Gonna be honest, that ad is pretty disturbing. You should consider a trigger warning.

9 Likes

Don’t worry, with 5$ for a cup of coffee, you still get screwed plenty.

2 Likes

If that isn’t a cigar you are in a LOT of trouble, my friend.

3 Likes

Video…(please)?

I dislike when coffee is crammed down my throat. It burns.

Should we tell the moral guardians the truth – that homosexuals not only might appear on the cups, but that we might actually drink the coffee? (When nothing better is available)

2 Likes

Maybe I’m clueless too - and admittedly I’ve never used a toilet at the metro - but I’ve never had any inkling or feeling that any of the pissiors I’ve ever used were anything but a place to relieve oneself, albeit a sexist one.

1 Like

I’m in the Caribeean and it is the same here. Tough, sometimes very homophobic, men will gladly take their male friend’s hand and walk around. No worries, no problems.

3 Likes

We were at a party last night at a friend’s house and a lesbian gave me a hug and a kiss. Between that and the Starbucks cup, I think I’m over the edge. Not sure what I’m going to tell my wife. Another victim of the gay agenda.

5 Likes

Am I too late for the Schrodinger’s lesbian joke?

1 Like