Get ready for “the final trip” with the trailer for Orphan Black’s farewell season

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2017/05/23/get-ready-for-the-final-tri.html

1 Like

So looking forward to this. Though who knows how much longer than June 10 Australia will have to wait for it to be (legally) screened.

2 Likes

I heard there were problems with the production.

The actress playing Alison doesn’t get along with the one playing Sarah. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Spoiler Alert: They’re clones!

2 Likes

What you did there. I see it! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Watching the trailer I am all oh how cool I love the Black mirror…odd this seems awfully specific and not at all like the thematic elements of Black Mirror. Where’s the…ohhhhhh

never mind

1 Like

How was the past season? I didn’t watch past 01, seemed played out going to flashbacks. But I’ve gotten very intolerant of TV, dropping lots of shows that get boring and repetitive.

1 Like

Sad to see it go, but I firmly believe that good shows should stop at 5 seasons so as to avoid any shark jumping.

2 Likes

The best shows seem to get cancelled after 1 or 2, sadly. And then we have Lost, which would have been better cancelled after season 2, leaving us to wonder what might have been.

1 Like

True enough;
There have been more than a few good shows that didn’t get the run they deserved.

Freak & Geeks immediately spring to mind.

Fortunately for me, I never got caught up in Lost and considering the way the writers shat on their fandom, it’s probably a good thing I didn’t.

A few of my picks for gone too soon:

Carnivale
You, Me and the Apocalypse
Jericho

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.