Getting logged off?

After months of never getting logged off, I have had to log back in twice today. Has something changed?

(I use regular email address sign-in, no SSO. I do have two-factor authentication enabled.)

3 Likes

It hadn’t happened to me here, but over the last couple days, my Android keeps getting bumped offline while I’m streaming tv shows. Could it be related?

3 Likes

There was a brief Service Worker bug deployed related to Safari and iOS but it’s fixed now.

2 Likes

I don’t know about that. Happened to me just this morning, using Safari.

2 Likes

It’s been happening to me pretty consistently. I log on. I go to a discussion. I have to log on again. Nothing has changed on my end.

2 Likes

Are you on iOS or Safari? I’m not aware of any issues in general other than the brief period we had the service workers issue with iOS and Safari.

Nope. Firefox on Windows. In addition I just started having to log in every time I open a discussion in a new tab. All add blockers off. Cookies permitted. So on. So forth. And it just started a couple days ago.

1 Like

For me it was iOS but I haven’t run into issues since the other day. It was just weird because I had gone months without having to log back in only to have to do it twice in the same day.

1 Like

:thinking: can you try in Firefox browser safe mode? We don’t have any other reports of this behavior at the moment.

It works correctly in safe mode. Interesting.

1 Like

I’ve been logged off twice in the past 24 hours. First time in about a year.

Try in safe mode, as specified above. Browser extensions and plugins are notorious for causing problems in our experience.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.