Ghislaine Maxwell to no longer protect identity of "John Does"

From following links to the Telegraph UK article, the main gist:

There is no suggestion that anyone named in the contact book has committed any crime or is accused of any wrongdoing. Some are believed to have not even met Maxwell or Epstein.

Nevertheless, it is evidence of how the pair’s network reached into almost every part of public life during their time together in the 1990s and 2000s.

The Mirror notes that the “little black book” contains contact details of 301 prominent British people, ranging from former Prime Minister Tony Blair and former cabinet minister Lord Peter Mandelson to Richard Branson, Mick Jagger, Naomi Campbell, and the late Princess Diana’s brother Charles Spencer. There are 16 numbers listed for Prince Andrew, and 18 for Sarah Ferguson.

Beyond Britain, those listed include Rupert Murdoch, David Blaine, Alec Baldwin, Courtney Love, Woody Allen, and Bill Cosby.

So a lot of powerful people for sure, some likely collected as bona fides for cover who were met via charities etc…and some undeniable creeps to actual proven rapists like Cosby.

This will continue to need sorting out. It will be interesting what results from Maxwell’s testimony. Which I also do genuinely think she will live to give. Like most I am skeptical about Epstein’s death being suicide; but in any case, I do think too many eyes are on this now for Maxwell to go in a similar fashion.

3 Likes

Gotta catch 'em all!

3 Likes

Ghislaine Maxwell t̶o̶ ̶n̶o̶ ̶l̶o̶n̶g̶e̶r̶ will continue to protect identity of “John Does”

1 Like

Unless there is some illumination to that I don’t get, that is quite possibly the weirdest non-sequitur comparison I’ve ever heard . I mean you could just as easily go with “there were more élite creeps in Ghislaine Maxwell’s little black book than there were members of the Bozeman Elks Club”. Or “If you were to line up the élite creeps in Ghislaine Maxwell’s little black book end to end, they would reach from Akron to Canton”. Like, how does that mean anything? Not criticizing, just trying to understand how someone’s mind would go there.

I assume the point is that with first generation Pokemon, you were trying to catch them all.

12 Likes

16 Likes
6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.