'Ghostbusters: Afterlife' gets a new trailer

Plotwise it makes sense, and canonically Zuul has popped up over history time and time again so it’s a good foil for the characters. But it comes across as fan service, not a bad thing but i was hoping that the main plot of the movie would go in a new direction. All in all i still want to see it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Maybe not. Ghosts of Mars only got a 21% fresh rating on Rotten Tomatoes.

3 Likes

I ain’t afraid of no ghosts.

1 Like

Still overrated.

2 Likes

I really have no problem with an all female cast whatsoever, in fact I enjoy movies with this characteristic, but that remake was just a plain shit movie with a shit script and shit direction that the cast was helpless to improve upon.

1 Like

ron burgundy anchorman GIF

2 Likes

I could swear I saw a much older Janine talking about ‘your father {Egon} wasn’t much of a homemaker’. And the boy girl looks startlingly like a young Spengler; it has to be the round Harry Potter glasses.

1 Like

Ehhh, that’s kinda unfair – “Ghosts of Mars?” “Escape from New York” meets “Assault on Precinct 13” Meets “Deathrace 2000” meets “The Omega Man” meets “Return of the Living Dead” meets “Hey, I dunno, let’s have it take place on Mars” isn’t quite the same as “Ghostbusters on Europa…”

… but then, maybe that’s why I’m not making movies.

Hey, I’m in favor of anything that gets Ernie Hudson more work :grinning:.

1 Like

There have been persistent rumors that Rick Moranis might return to acting for a part in the movie, as a small cameo if nothing else. It’s not Dark Helmet in Spaceballs 2 but I’ll take it if true.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.