Ghoul declares tacky grifters as "style icons"

Holy cow I’ve seen dogs that looked more comfortable being forced to wear a tuxedo.

10 Likes

Exactly. He does technically have… a style…
…which can be represented using icons and emojis.
Does that count?

5 Likes

:clown_face: :face_vomiting:

It works.

7 Likes

This dime-store Eichmann obviously needs to stick to commenting on what he knows, like torturing small animals.

7 Likes

6 Likes

Does “the White Witch who plunged Narnia into 100 years of winter” count as a style?

evil-queen

9 Likes

“Donald Trump is a style icon.”
The icon: :poop:

7 Likes

As a fat man who sometimes has to wear a suit and tie, I confirm this. I tie my tie to hang longer. It’s easier than losing a lot of weight, even though it doesn’t really work.

4 Likes

(I included Bush because this is not a partisan issue. It’s just objectively wrong)

8 Likes

Dunno why his damned ass felt the need to shout rather than speak its sentences. Must be a member of the world renowned The Louder You Are, The More Right You Are Club.

2 Likes

I read a story about TFG and Jr, allegedly from witnesses in Jr’s dorm. His dad showed up to take him to a baseball game. Trump was dressed as he normally is, jacket and tie. His son comes out of his room, wearing jeans, a team branded jersey and a baseball cap. Trump slapped him across the face, dropping him, and told him to change into a suit and tie. Which his son did.

That’s his style. Cruel, pretentious, ugly and wildly inappropriate.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.