Trump aide Stephen Miller paints on hair

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/12/17/trump-aide-steven-miller-paint.html

4 Likes

Is it hair, or Krylon?

7 Likes

le sigh

there is so much alleged dirt on that guy that that digging at his painted hair seems like it gives him more sympathy space than I need to give him.

D.C. has always been Hollywood For People With Bad Hair.

25 Likes

To his credit, this may be the only time he’s shown restraint. He COULD have sprayed right down to his eyes.

7 Likes

This creep is ugly enough on the inside that pointing out how unsightly he is on the outside is gilding the lily.

And technically speaking, that is some Great Looking Hair™.

9 Likes

Must be going for the “MAGA bomber” look.

5 Likes

Fake hair, fake intellect, fake manhood. He does however have the 2nd most punchable face in Washington. Ajit Pai takes that crown by a real hair.

13 Likes

I read the headline as, “Trump aide Steven Miller pants on fire”. Can’t imagine why.

21 Likes

Slender man? Why did you let trump drag you into this?

8 Likes

It’s within the realm of possibility that this is a prank that the show’s hair & makeup crew pulled on Miller.

14 Likes

Anybody seen trump’s undocumented maid lately?

1 Like

No doubt vying to be the Coiffed One’s hair apparent.

I’ll see myself out.

7 Likes

Somehow either Miller or his crappy stylist thought that spraying the front with fake hair but leaving the back bald would be convincing.

8 Likes

Contrary to popular belief added hair does not raise the “flag” to “full mast”.

2 Likes

You’d think he’d be able to afford something more than shake on hair.

7 Likes

This would be a lot funnier if the world weren’t on fire. Let’s stay on topic until these people have been put behind bars.

17 Likes

@beschizza you’ve outdone yourself on that last image.

14 Likes

I couldn’t give a damn about his hair. I’m upset he’s not wearing an orange jumpsuit.

25 Likes

Lady do I have a post for you coming right up

18 Likes

If you’re going to tar and feather someone, get it done! None of this slow gradual stuff!

8 Likes