Giant inflatable Twister game

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/09/06/giant-inflatable-twister-game.html

5 Likes

Eye-watering price tag aside, that looks way too comfortable to resist admitting defeat and taking a nap.

16 Likes

I thought “Twister” didn’t need any further refining to encourage an adult orgy.

Wrong again!

11 Likes

The girl in purple in the product photo seems to have her left and right confused.

1 Like

Well this is nice. Having an orgy on the floor gets really uncomfortable after your 20s.

8 Likes

Hard mode: starts as a mat and slowly inflates as you play.

7 Likes

The original was decried as “sex in a box.” This does nothing to dissuade one of the opinion.

3 Likes

Dots are too far apart, defeating the purpose of the game, dontcha think?

6 Likes

Finally an air mattress I won’t roll off of in the middle of the night.

1 Like

Decried or championed

2 Likes

I will hazard a guess, and suggest it was an age-related boundary separating the two opinions.

Well, either that, or a religiosity index.

1 Like

I picked up a game of Twister at a garage sale in my college years. Brought it to parties and it works like a charm to resolve certain issues of interest or non-interest shall we say. Very much interested. Good times.

2 Likes

That’s a really expensive air mattress.

4 Likes

Holy Christ.

Just get a set of these for under $60 Australian.

8 Likes

This will be under the many Trump XMAS trees,

“Let’s see. Ivanka will need two for her, and one for Gerrold. Melanie will need at least two. Who’s that kid I can’t pick out of a crowd? Taffy? The twin Donalds will just shoot theirs, so better get a few back-ups. There’s one more Mini-me, I think. Count or Duke or something. (shouts) Can somebody write down my thoughts for me?”

1 Like

Now the orgy can occur right where it started. Ever tried to move annonce to a different room? Awkward!

1 Like

For the same H/M price, do you realize you could purchase a Sleep Number adjustable bed, a regular Twister game from Hasbro, and some duct tape, and still have enough left over to buy SIX these?

7 Likes

{Customers of Hammacher Schlemmer} ∩ {Customers who look at price tags} = ∅.

4 Likes

Turn off Safe Search & Google ‘naked twister.’

1 Like

So very un-Trumpian, though. We must have conspicuous consumption of nonsensical items, preferably in gold. That’s what he needs - a Twister game on which all the dots are gold.

2 Likes