World's biggest orgy to be attempted in Las Vegas

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/05/09/worlds-biggest-orgy-to-be-at.html

6 Likes

Participants will also receive free condoms, lubricants, towels, hand sanitizer and other sex complements

Can I get a sex compliment?

Please?

26 Likes

There’s had to have been bigger in ancient Rome.

Googling it, there used to be “fertility festivals” I guess. Odds are good some of those numbered more than 1000.

5 Likes

Imagine the sheer strength of all that stank in the room! no air handling system on Earth could whisk away all that booty musk.

8 Likes

Yeah, well, pics or it didn’t happen…

17 Likes
35 Likes

As a french guy, I strongly protest against this cultural appropriation : “ménage” is a normally a harmless word, as douche is.

22 Likes

“Players must purchase an appropriate Sin City 8 pass (for the orgy, couples are $200 and single women are $25) and arrive with a registered partner (no single men are allowed)”

So… you have to have a registered partner, but single women are allowed.

Do they mean “single” as in “one” or “single” as in “not married?”

I really don’t understand if there are going to be women with no arranged partner there who are just supposed to join in with others or what…

Also, I’m sort of irked by “no single men” but at the same time I realize if they allowed single men about a bazillion guys would show up who want nothing to do with each other and spoil it.

EDIT: Also, I can’t tell from reading, but I hope “registered partner” means male-female, male-male, female-female, or any combination of two people. If not, screw them and their whole orgy. Something private, sure, but if you’re inviting people to break a record you should be inclusive.

9 Likes

I’ll leave this here:

http://www.toptenz.net/top-10-reasons-ancient-rome-was-a-perverts-paradise.php

5 Likes
5 Likes

Came here for this.

(Not sorry about the unintended pun)

17 Likes

Yeah, but come on, English is crazy.

One. They don’t care if you are married.

Yes, they are just going to join in with others or what.

8 Likes

English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary…

19 Likes

Single men have to hire a hooker to get in.

2 Likes

I’m wearing that t-shirt right now.

2 Likes

Hey…mm…nice sex.

7 Likes

You wouldn’t want to have the Embassy Suites booked for the next day. That would be a musty meet-up even by Shriners’ standards.

3 Likes

Do they all have to come at the same time?

2 Likes

You’re a splendid human.

Perfectly decent Christian value event restricting homosexual couples.

4 Likes