Proud Boys lament lack of female companionship

Originally published at: Proud Boys lament lack of female companionship | Boing Boing

7 Likes

I’ll bet a lot of them get romance scammed by women (or at least people claiming to be women) in Eastern Europe who just need 2,500 dollars for a plane ticket.

42 Likes

disgusted sarah michelle gellar GIF

81 Likes

Yeah, nothing says “I’m living in a previous century” like a call for “house wives.”

Perhaps they might place an advert?

53 Likes

There’s nothing wrong with wanting to marry a house.

52 Likes

My advice to them…

Don’t be so proud.

48 Likes

Or act like a bunch of angry little boys?

35 Likes

Uh… Wait… so they’re looking for other people’s wives? God these people are so broken it’s not even funny.

30 Likes

Can’t they just relieve their tension with a quick wank? Oh, no, they’ve vowed not to, haven’t they. :thinking: Tossers!

30 Likes

single and “looking for housewives.”

“Ladies! Ladies! Please don’t crowd the event. There are enough of these winners to go around for everyone!”

42 Likes

Look for a fresh push to lobotomize ‘uncontrollable’ women, so these guys have someone to chase.

10 Likes

"Dear Future American husband my name is Yulia Vasilisa Scamyounov. I no like Joe Biden. I no like Democracy, I no like anything . … but I like Putin and Putin is strong leader who like Trump. and proud boy support trump so I marry… sure why not . Of 200,000 automated emails I send, you is reply I like most . I will fly to America as soon I receive bitcoin for flight. I no like lite coin, I no like ethereum, I only like Bitcoin… and Putin … and Babies that look like Putin.
Dasvidaniya,
Yulia

47 Likes

Coming soon: seditionseduction.com, the dating site for insurrectionists looking for love (or at least sex.) It’s run by the Trump organization, so you know it only has the best girls (who are willing to deal with the Trump organization.)

And … it’s been hacked. :slight_smile:

25 Likes

And it seems like they are not getting any anywhere else… so it’s like they are celibate. And not by choice. They should form a community somewhere. (And the circle is complete…)

13 Likes

I find it highly unlikely most of those losers actually own houses.

23 Likes

Just don’t let the bachelor party get out of hand.

31 Likes

The Proud Boys Lament should be a tragi-comic folk song.

17 Likes

And it’s full of jerks.

46 Likes

Nothing is stopping them from pairing up. Yes, most of the LGBTQ+ community hates them, but that doesn’t mean that they can’t be gay Nazis.

Or maybe not, they’d probably turn it into some Spartanesque thing.

20 Likes

The venn diagram between Proud Boys and incels seems to overlap like a stack of pancakes.

34 Likes