Proud Boys lament lack of female companionship

Hey! No kink shaming!

Also…

sad talk show GIF by iOne Digital

18 Likes

Women with brains don’t want Boys.

28 Likes

That video makes me extremely glad I’m a lesbian.

28 Likes

McInnes promotes a similar idea called “#nowanks,” saying that masturbating more than once a month drains one’s interest — especially for millennials — in sex. The caveat: Proud Boys can always masturbate within a yard of a woman, with her consent.

Here, allow me:

йокелемене-men-in-black

22 Likes

I’m not interested in marrying a house.

25 Likes

Read the headline and thought I was reading an Onion article…

14 Likes

my little pony rimshot GIF

18 Likes

This probably doesn’t help them much

25 Likes
7 Likes

Um, in the front yard or in the back yard?

10 Likes

Hopefully a prison yard.

18 Likes

LOL. Just like so many of their ilk, what they’re actually looking for is non-sentient objects to have sex with, so they don’t have to have conversations, treat them like humans, or care if they enjoy the sex or not.

16 Likes

Ooooh, shades of Midnight Express! Still not sure I’d want to watch this one, though.

Say Less My Eyes GIF by Bridge and Tunnel on EPIX

10 Likes

I don’t get why they’re having such a hard time. Who wouldn’t want to make themselves financially and socially dependent on an angry fascist who can’t hold a flag the right way? (Did you see the guys on the right, lol)

It will be easier for them when they restrict our rights to earn money and open bank accounts. That’s the real problem.
/SSSSS

29 Likes

And if that doesn’t pan out, they will always have their body pillow waifus.

14 Likes

(I think the use of “won’t” here is a nice bit of poetic license.)

28 Likes

Yeah and it isn’t lost on me that a lot of these guys are coming from regions and parts of US culture where a lot of women are deeply committed to the tradwife kind of lifestyle… And these guys are stiiiiiill single.

37 Likes

That’s the nicest thing that she could say about him and the best picture that she could find of him.

8 Likes

maybe doll houses ?

3 Likes

I absolutely love that their chant is “Fuck Antifa” essentially saying “we don’t like anti-facisim”. There’s nothing more patriotic than trying to get rid of the group of people that doesn’t want our freedoms stripped away by fascism.

17 Likes