Giant "void" detected in Great Pyramid

Don’t be silly. It’s so obvious that the pyramid builders used alien anti-gravity technology to pile these rocks up this way. It’s the only explanation that makes any sense.

1 Like

And so accurate that you can’t get a knife between the blocks. Not that it’s at all likely that all that weight would cause the blocks to give slightly and close up gaps.

2 Likes

3 Likes

By then we should have hover casket.

1 Like

Back in the day, my Dad worked for Luis Alvarez back at Lawrence Berkeley Labs – didn’t work on the original muon pyramid project in 1972-73 but knew everyone that did – and when Alvarez declared that they had not found any hidden chambers in the pyramid they looked at (it was not this one, but an adjacent one) my Dad apparently worked the absorbtion numbers in his head and said, “well, Luis, unless those hidden chambers are filled one-third full of gold, then you couldn’t tell.”

“Damn.”

3 Likes

You’re right - it was a machine. They might have found another machinery housing, like the Grand Gallery. Seems unlikely, though. There are some other theories floating around that there is a sliding block in the wall of the king’s chamber, which leads to the real king’s chamber in about the same area as what was recently detected with the muon cameras. People are saying this because Khufu’s chamber was so barebones, nothing on the walls even.

Who knows, though. A rational, scientific antiquities department would allow actual inspection and trying to get in there. They haven’t even unsealed the obvious doorways on the exterior of the pyramid. So, we are not dealing with rational people or processes here. That’s why whenever there’s a pyramids thread, everyone goes facetious and punny immediately because Egypt is so stupid and brain dead about it.

1 Like

image?

7 Likes

This will be my tomb.

3 Likes

@anon89609066 The King’s Chamber is likely to be the true burial crypt. It has been scoured clean by thousands of grave robbers and other visitors over the last thousand years. Still, it seems odd that the Great Pyramid was never painted inside like other tombs. Traces of paint would remain no matter what.

The anomalous block in the KC possibly served as the “true” door. It’s thought that there is a second set of rooms and hallways which were reserved for the funeral procession. We’ve found the worker’s passages, but others may be hidden right alongside. This is suspected because the known rooms all sit to one side of the pyramid’s center, and at least one of the so-called “air shafts” takes a strange turn as though it is avoiding something on the other side.

Furthermore, study of other pyramids and tombs shows that there is usually a series of ceremonial chambers leading to the crypt. Even the two lesser pyramids beside the GP have them. These seem to be missing from the GP - unless they’re behind that block!

Look at the left side of the first 3D looking Dormion picture. There’s a structure near the original entrance of the pyramid. This is not known to exist. It would have an entry to it overhead if you went into the dug entrance, then went back along the main entry towards the outside of the pyramid, where the chevrons are. I believe all that is gated off, so no one may even look.

That’s why I say none of this is rational. They are hiding something and then foot dragging on letting anyone even look in the obvious places. It’s a farce.

1 Like

@anon89609066 Glad you pointed that out. Actually, the whole area of the original entrance has collapsed, and the rubble has been removed. This has exposed some leaning slabs which are ridiculously big for just bearing the weight of the descending tunnel of the “true” entrance. It’s possible to be part of an overhead room such as in the graphic, or at least supporting an ascending passage to the still-undiscovered ceremonial rooms. The collapsed area would have included the ascending junction. Like some other tunnels and shafts within the GP, this area has been rebuilt and sealed up in modern times by the Egyptian government. This is clear from comparing modern and old photos of the true entrance which have been put up side-by-side online.

The void marked by the chevrons is possibly the entrance to the internal construction ramp. It was finally closed and concealed after the burial, as it was the escape route for the workers who triggered the permanent closure of internal blocks which sealed the official entrances from within.

Man, If I were rich enough, and knew the right people, I’d have my skeleton articulated, a-la anatomic model, then coated with a thick layer of gold, then hidden deep in some crevasse somewhere out in the desert, hopefully not to be found for thousands of years.

Future archaeologists: We have no idea who the F this random guy was, why his skeleton is coated in gold, or why it’s here…

For added fun (and to screw with their theories), add a book of current theoretical physics formulas (also in gold), a tiny gold model of some super primitive tech (like an atl-atl or something), and a giant gold wang just for shits and giggles. Fertility offering? Science related? What the hell? And why a giant golden dildo?

4 Likes

@Bobo I like your idea; it would be hilarious if someday, articles were written about your tomb alongside such typical platitudes as “this is why we know he was a very important person in 21st-century culture - a ruler or high priest”. But, your choice of gold for longevity will work against you. The first person who finds you and your artifacts will grind and melt the whole lot down, and archaeologists will never learn about it! :wink:

1 Like

Oh, they’ll know why. :wink:

1 Like

Good point! I’ll need to go with some other non-reactive spectacular looking coating…

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.