[Read the post]

1 Like

Winter home for Dick Chaney.

7 Likes

Rick Perry trying to snag votes.

6 Likes

#all lies

3 Likes

They’re networking with the ants and bees.

1 Like

Oh… I’ll admire their work… WITH FIRE! (ideally from orbit. It’s the only way to be sure.)

3 Likes

I, for one, etc.

7 Likes

That neighborhood is in the middle of NOPEville which is the capitol of FUCKTHISSHIT county.

5 Likes

jade helm, duh.

7 Likes

Invasion, Texas style!

1 Like

I’ve heard that you’re never more than 10 feet from a Republican presidential candidate.

5 Likes

pretty harmless

In other words, somewhat harmful?

1 Like

The answer for this is clearly fire. Lots of fire. We can even use Congress as starter fuel to get the fire going.

Now that’s a scarey thought

1 Like

Spiders ‘n’ robots ‘n’ nanotech ‘n’ lasers.

When’s that flight to Mars?

2 Likes

WILLS POINT, Texas (AP) – Entomologists are debating the origin and rarity of a sprawling spider web that blankets several trees, shrubs and the ground along a 200-yard stretch of trail in a North Texas park.

Officials at Lake Tawakoni State Park say the massive mosquito trap is a big attraction for some visitors, while others won’t go anywhere near it.

“At first, it was so white it looked like fairyland,” said Donna Garde, superintendent of the park about 45 miles east of Dallas. “Now it’s filled with so many mosquitoes that it’s turned a little brown. There are times you can literally hear the screech of millions of mosquitoes caught in those webs.

3 Likes

That makes it sound like an episode of Sparks Nevada.

Because that’s not terrifying at all. I’m going to have terrible dreams tonight, I just know it.

Just think if there had been a comma after the word spider.

8 Likes

Sorry.