Giuliani disbarred: From 9/11 hero to MAGA zero

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/07/02/giuliani-disbarred-from-9-11-hero-to-maga-zero.html

16 Likes

ConMan

24 Likes

If he’d had the good sense to simply die and/or retire immediately after his second term he probably would have a statue in Times Square by now just by virtue of being the guy who was mayor during 9/11. What a crazy, slow-motion act of self-immolation.

37 Likes

Good. Now could he maybe fuck off forever and die in obscurity, abandoned by God and mankind?

21 Likes

Obligatory

Right? He was a horrible person and mayor even back then, but 9/11 was such an accidental rehabilitation that people were clamoring to abolish term limits just to give him another run at it. Now he’s just another Trump-sniffing national embarrassment.

22 Likes

Joining a cult doesn’t end well no matter who you are.

17 Likes

I was arguing with someone recently about a guy we know who has consistently gotten away with shady business practices for years.

I said he would eventually get in big trouble, you can’t keep it up forever and always get away with it, and the reply was “he’s been getting away with it forever, his type always gets away, just look at Trump.”

Well, just look at Giuliani, and Alex Jones, and Steve Bannon.

19 Likes

Who was it that said, “Anything Trump touches, dies?” Yet another example.

22 Likes

Drunk, disbarred and broke is no way to go through your golden years.

28 Likes

I kinda feel like if you hired Giuliani as a lawyer, you deserve what you got. :confused:

5 Likes

MAGA: Making Attorneys Get Attorneys

Rudy Giuliani, Jenna Ellis, Sidney Powell, Kenneth Cheseboro, Ray Smith and John Eastman look so small in that picture. :smiley:

18 Likes

So Rudy can fail.

20 Likes

Like they say, you get what you pay for. (And Trump apparently didn’t pay anything.)

11 Likes

At least Trump can’t un-disbar him.

13 Likes

Nor can Trump undo the civil judgments against him.

12 Likes

All aboard the Trump express!

534684856da8116d3ef67295

9 Likes

This one probably makes more sense…

matt besser ska GIF

13 Likes

Collect em all!

Sad that I recognize most of these losers. But I can’t say I recognize the one who looks possessed in the lower right hand corner. Like, ‘oh YEAH! this is my first mugshot! Can’t spell mugshot without HOT! yeeeeehaw! Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn!’ And the good reverend on the lower left: ‘what a fine mess I’m in now… consequences…’

And you just KNOW lumpy was up all night snortin adderall and practicing his Mein Kampf stare.

8 Likes

Either that or he was using Kubrick’s classic “head down, eyes up” look for characters who have snapped.

8 Likes

Someone said that Trump learned the pose from the models he hung out with.

4 Likes