Giuliani says he'll be "helped in Heaven" for being disbarred

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/03/19/giuliani-says-hell-be-helped-in-heaven-for-being-disbarred.html

7 Likes

Maybe the reason he’s constantly inebriated is because every time he reaches for a glass of water it miraculously turns into wine.

18 Likes

oh, rudy! there’s no heaven for you.

13 Likes

What god supports the principles you were standing for? Mammon??

9 Likes

I prefer sooner rather than later.

6 Likes

Catholic heaven loves divorce, getting remarried after your divorce and marrying your cousin?

7 Likes

What’s he waiting for then?

7 Likes

I’ll admit to being surprised that Giuliani still has his WABC show after all that’s happened. Surely they could get better ad rates for that hour than whatever the woo peddlers and scam artists pay.

1 Like

I’m sure God will drop a nickel in his cup, as he walks by Rudy on the sidewalk just outside the Pearly Gates. Not a reward, mind you. Just pity.

3 Likes

Bear in mind what he knows about Heaven is that it’s a bar .

4 Likes

While reducing the number of lawyers in the world is certainly a good deed, it’s unlikely to carry much weight in mitigating Rudy’s afterlife sentence.

4 Likes

Sorry, Rudy. You won’t be the first.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Jokes/comments/3wmeot/a_lawyer_and_a_priest_die_and_go_to_heaven/

3 Likes

If Rudy gets to Heaven, it will be because Satan finally put his foot down and told the Almighty that there are limits to what he’s prepared to put up with.

9 Likes

“Alright, loser gets stuck with Rudy for eternity.”
vs satan GIF

5 Likes

Good luck with that, you useless fcuker. Here on Earth you’re totally screwed, and you deserve ever moment of the shitstorm coming your way.

1 Like

What on Earth makes Giuliani think he’ll be admitted to Heaven?

1 Like

Well, we all know that “in Heaven, everything is fine. You got your good thing, and I got mine.”

1 Like

Here I thought christians had to believe in Jesus to get into heaven. Now they have to believe in Trump instead?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.