God damn you 2020

Super pigs leading to a feral swine bomber.

This was not on my bingo card.

17 Likes

Is that 30 to 50 of them?

16 Likes

Damn terrorist swine!

12 Likes

So after a spring/summer so ridiculoysly hot and wet that i lost most of my fruit crops, tomatoes and peppers, now we are supposed to get our first frost a month ahead of schedule which may cost me most of what is left. Yeah, this year has it in for us in so many ways. Last year I got 15 bushels of pears, this year only 1/2 a bushel. I got more lemons than pears! In Virginia! Apples, peaches total loses. And my bee hives all died out. I have to wonder if the two are related. Have seen precious few pollinators, and the crops doing well (hazelnuts, che and jujubes) are wind pollinated or don’t require pollination. What the hell!?!

21 Likes

As seen on the Twitters:

29 Likes

BAND NAME!!

Although if they’re cops, count me out.

12 Likes

22 Likes

I had tons of blackberry flowers, and a few handfuls of blackberries. Lots of cucumber flowers, few cucumbers. In past years, I’ve seen tons of bees and other pollinators hanging around, but this year I haven’t seen any bees, and few other pollinators.

We stopped at a rest stop recently where wild grapes were always plentiful. There were none this year.

11 Likes

Good. Trek is always better in the tv medium imo. Picard was good, Lower Decks is better than expected and Discovery s3 is right around the corner. Quality Star Trek is there, no need to continue a bloated film franchise.

5 Likes

Also seen on the Twitters:

28 Likes

Fuckin A, to both your apt memes.

14 Likes
8 Likes

That could have easily been a cheeky article on the Onion about the police

Won’t miss the films. A lot more miss than hit. And the Star Wars style reboot bored me entirely.

3 Likes
17 Likes

11 Likes

Whoa, and I thought Crazy Ivan was just a fluke!

10 Likes
11 Likes

14 Likes

I miss Terry Pratchett.

14 Likes