Good deals today on 2018 iPad Pros

I hear you, but in this case I think it’s like laughing at the price of a Tesla. Both the 12.9" iPad Pro and the Tesla are so much better than their competition that I think they’re actually a bargain, assuming you really want something that’s super high end.

And I say that as a downright Apple basher. I ditched iPhones after they were caught screwing over their customers by retarding their batteries, and I won’t buy a phone that doesn’t have a headphone jack.

If anyone knows of a tablet that’s anywhere near as good as a 12.9" iPad Pro, I’d love to hear about it.

jah I know that! but you get my point. so?

1 Like
1 Like

Apple also sandboxes app store programs, and getting around the sandbox looks to be a right royal pain
I regularly use a commercial OCR program known as Finereader Pro. Sometimes the GUI is useful, so I’ve resisted comparing it to tesseract.I was reading up on how to applescript the processing-- and came across this
https://macscripter.net/viewtopic.php?id=43516

which has some really convoluted recipes for getting around the sandboxing. I can sort of understand that applescript and the sandbox don’t cooperate for security reasons, but this seemed ridiculous. Luckily, I have the retail version.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.