Good (Encouraging) Stuff (Part 1)

Come on! He’s 97 years old! Let him have a coffee break!

14 Likes

Speaking of Jimmy!

Vote Early Jimmy Carter GIF by Creative Courage

13 Likes

And often!

Oh, wait . . .

12 Likes

Hey, that’s MY line!

• native Chicagoan, but not part of The Machine
12 Likes

More like Republicans’ line these days. :grimacing:

7 Likes

Don’t know what that was about (Michael Cohen?), but the thought of Barr being served, in his shorts, looking unhappy, is encouraging to me!

eta:

20 Likes

Performed, maybe? Or is serving someone in their shorts considered a perfect service?

Holding my breath for Barr’s perp walk in shorts.

10 Likes

They hired some guy from the Banzai Institute?

bb_099LewisSmith

11 Likes

Like the grammatical term “perfect tense”, it’s a term of art. It doesn’t mean “without flaw”, it means “done completely and finished.”

14 Likes

Clearly my education in English has not yet been perfected in any sense of the word.

19 Likes

Oh that’s perfectly all right, we love you anyway! :heart_eyes:

13 Likes

Aww. [shuffles feet, stares at ground] :blush:

10 Likes
18 Likes

Still no universal health care.

21 Likes
8 Likes

They found her.

21 Likes

Awesome!

Um, now that they’ve found her, can she come and look at some marks on my skin? :grimacing:

10 Likes

The good type of Kraken.

15 Likes
10 Likes

For example,

Latin America is undergoing a massive shift toward progressive governments. Gabriel Boric, a young Chilean progressive who campaigned for broad reforms, including universal healthcare and a higher minimum wage, won a landslide victory in December. His victory follows the victories of Xiomara Castro in Honduras in November, Pedro Castillo in Peru in June, and Luis Arce in Bolivia in October 2020. In Brazil, former president Lula da Silva may soon return to the presidency via next year’s elections. All of this bodes well for policies that benefit the people of Latin America and for greater solidarity with Cuba, Venezuela, Nicaragua and other nations in the U.S. crosshairs.

17 Likes